Bas Rutten sends is condolences to Kevin Randleman

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What a loss for the MMA world. And here's Kevin and Bas' infamous backstage brawl/interview.

Yeah, all the vets are posting some great thing's about Mr. Randleman. Can't believe this cat was only 44. Sad day.

bc3v.gif

What a loss for the MMA world. And here's Kevin and Bas' infamous backstage brawl/interview.

Loved this. Thank you. What great personalities.

Good to see him sending his regards.

Kevin really dominated the hell out of him in that fight and won it but at least there are no hard feelings.

Good to see him sending his regards.

Kevin really dominated the hell out of him in that fight and won it but at least there are no hard feelings.

Bas won the fight not randleman

That is purest example of lay n pray I've ever seen. Randleman deserved to lose that fight and so he did....

These were different times. Different things were judged. They would have done things differently if different things were being judged for.
Bas won according to the criteria of the day.
RIP Kevin.
Sad day indeed.

That is purest example of lay n pray I've ever seen. Randleman deserved to lose that fight and so he did....
This is the second thread I see that you're trying to derail (the other one was about Crocop being overrated and not such a great win and other bullshit).
Let his fans and friends mourn him, it's not the time for petty arguments...

RF
Hammer House forever

Is anyone going to address the elephant sittingin the middle of the room?

Actually it wasn't. Rewatch it. Randleman busted up Bas early in the fight. Towards the end was some lay and pray with Bas getting in strikes from the bottom

I am not one to award fighters wins based on top control but Randleman should have won the fight. He did do damage

Back