Dan "The Man" Quinn offers to give CM Punk "Hands of Steel"

wellz6

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dan needs no introduction here as anyone who has been on Sherdog for years are well aware of all of his ranting videos, stevia videos, etc., especially the infamous one with Diego Sanchez.

Anyways, Dan has often taken credit for training Scott Smith in standup and giving him "Hands of Steel." Now, the legendary stevia playboy is offering to do the same for Punk. Punk, this is a once in a lifetime offer playa! Fact not fiction.

For anyone who hasn't seen the classic one with Diego Sanchez..

CM Punk would be a fool to ignore this guy.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that a current Quinn would destroy CM Punk in an MMA fight. Punk wouldn't handle those fast hands and would get KO'd before Dan lost his wind too much to hit a bowl of stevia after the fight.

"you don't have hands, I guarantee it. You might have a some ground game, idk"

Last edited:
Punk gonna start that Stevia diet and win titles in every division.

Even the women's.

Quinn would straight up kill Punk, playas.
War Stevia
CM should consider it, though. Maybe Dan's toughness would rub off.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Dan Quinn made Chuck Norris tap out via staredown

CM Punk can't handle Dan's handspeed, player.

Is he sitting in the Bangbus or what's up with the ceiling?

Dan needs no introduction here as anyone who has been on Sherdog for years are well aware of all of his ranting videos, stevia videos, etc., especially the infamous one with Diego Sanchez.

Anyways, Dan has often taken credit for training Scott Smith in standup and giving him "Hands of Steel." Now, the legendary stevia playboy is offering to do the same for Punk. Punk, this is a once in a lifetime offer playa! Fact not fiction.

I used to think that shit was funny, but now that I'm older why do you guys insist on making fun of someone handicapped and obviously mentally ill? He probably has drug addiction issues too. This kind of stuff only encourages his insanity.

Somehow he seems even more sad when he's lucid.

Amazing that Quinn is still alive, figured all the Stevia snorting would have given him an early grave.

I just hope we don't see Quinn and Mayhem make a video together.

Quinn and Sims are dream team-level coaches

I wonder if after he teaches Brooks to have blazing fast handspeed player, he then teaches him the violin to use as he sees fit

Snort a rail of stevia and get after it

I wonder if after he teaches Brooks to have blazing fast handspeed player, he then teaches him the violin to use as he sees fit

Snort a rail of stevia and get after it

Dan's punches are so fast you can't even see them!

Dan Quinn made Chuck Norris tap out via staredown

I always thought that Joe Joyce looks like a man that had a face transplant, but they didn't remove the first face before attaching the new one.

"When I'm rich and...it's gunna happen sooner or later, could be when I'm 60...n---a."

Lmfao classic Quinn.

Dan's punches are so fast you can't even see them!

I love that he didn't edit out the blender at the end. It's like an avant-garde movie. DQ is a true artist and innovator.

Back