Silverback sparring

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is McGregor currently in league of his own? He looks phenomenal. That kick in that sparring video is brutal.. Might it be that ferocious technique that is going to end Rafaels era as a champion?

Do you know what a brutal kick is?

That was a nice playfull fancy kick. Nothing wrong with that at all..

But brutal?

Upgrading the software without damaging the hardware.

I'm all hard no soft over here.

lol relax, he looks good sparring at 50% at best
he is great, but he is far from alone at the top

I hear The Infamous Mobb Deep in the background.

His kicks look to have improved a bit. Look less telegraphed than usual. I never really thought he could do any damage with that hook kick due to how much set up he always put on it but it looks much faster there.

Maybe it is just me, but McGregor is becoming a sort of One Direction like figure within Sherdog. Guys are close to throwing their pants at him on every possible occasion.

The guys approach, training methods and skill set is superb, however to label this as a 'brutal' kick and him being in a league of his own is getting sad.

Have you seen the RDA training videos, he looks awesome also.

Fighters are hardly going to post videos of them getting whooped are they......

'Silverback Sparring' as the thread title?

I expected a video of a gorilla with boxing gloves throwing haymakers.

Or a fight involving Bob Sapp.

I thought this thread was going to be about a hairy monster like Rothwell.

That kick in that sparring video is brutal.. Might it be that ferocious technique that is going to end Rafaels era as a champion?

wtf are you even talking about go watch rockhold get blasted by vitor or even this classic which is about on par with your bearded midget

Nau5Dak.gif

Throwing spinny shit looks good in sparring videos. He needs to land it in the fight though. He landed off balance too. There's a takedown if I ever saw one. He's looking sharp though.

Back