Rothwell vs Miocic for HW interim champion

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
If Ben win against JDS,
and Werdum continues to be injured,
do you think they would decide to remove Cain from calculations
because he is usually injured, and then schedule Miocic vs Ben for interm champion ?

Misleading thread title.

I thought Wedum/Stipe was off for a minute.

well... that would be logical thing to expect.

However I believe if Rothwell wins, then Miocic would fight him, but maybe not for interim... because there's Overeem (and we all know UFC is pushing him because of popularity)... if JDS wins, then I think Miocic would face Overeem (then it can happen as an interim fight).

That's of course if Werdum stays out of the combinations

Just my thoughts.

I thought Werdum-Miocic was cancelled. Well if Werdum wins and get injured. It will be Overeem vs Rothwell/JDS for the interim championship.

If Ben win against JDS,
because he is usually injured, and then schedule Miocic vs Ben for interm champion ?

WTF! Though it's not official but there's already a talk of Stipe vs Werdum in UFC 198, Which is just 3 Months away. So why do you want to see Stipe fight for the interim title?

If Ben win against JDS,
Werdum continues to be injured? One injury pull out and the guy is written off. Give me a break, son.

Stipe should be fighting Rothwell in Croatia weird that they pick JDS

If Werdum continues to be injured...

So this is basically a fantasy scenario thread?

Do you start the same thread whenever a fighter gets injured once?

Your misleading thread title made me think JDS was injured

2uh5rlx.jpg

well... that would be logical thing to expect.

However I believe if Rothwell wins, then Miocic would fight him, but maybe not for interim... because there's Overeem (and we all know UFC is pushing him because of popularity)... if JDS wins, then I think Miocic would face Overeem (then it can happen as an interim fight).

That's of course if Werdum stays out of the combinations

Just my thoughts.
Maybe, but I have a feeling Reem ditches UFC and signs with Rizin for the big money fight with Fedor.

Werdum is a lame duck. Stipe is the champion in waiting. I don't care what fight they make in the mean time.

Hopefully Stipe wouldn't injure out of the bout again.

Back