BEN ASKREN SONG!!! THIS IS GOLD!!

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He's trying hard to make it to UFC.

Dana forgive his sins and sign the guy.

He actually sang all right for the first half.

At this point I don't think Askren would be willing to fight for the small amount the UFC would be willing to pay him. He had a bit of name value at the end of his Bellator run but you never hear him mentioned anymore, I think he's realised he made a mistake signing for ONE FC.

At this point I don't think Askren would be willing to fight for the small amount the UFC would be willing to pay him. He had a bit of name value at the end of his Bellator run but you never hear him mentioned anymore, I think he's realised he made a mistake signing for ONE FC.

He had name value but at the same time he been involved in feud with baldy, but now when monies running out his willing to apologise in nice style I must say. But nevertheless if hes still this good, he should endure couple wins till some serious cash will be proposed.

I hope he didnt waste too much money making this. It seemed like a veiled jab at Dana, not a real apology.

Im sorry, but I am not a fan at all. They guy seems very unlikeable and smug. Plus, his fighting style is incredibly boring to watch.

Its silly that he mentions Lawler. At least lawler brings the fight and doesnt LNP like a lame wrestler (with jerry curls)

What choice did he really have? Unless WSOF was offering something. The UFC and Bellator seemed to be taking a stand against each other and Askren at the same time...

It's not beyond imagination that he could go the way of Cole Konrad - even though he's undefeated, just saying "screw MMA" and getting an office job.

He has the voice of an angel and a dry hump from hell.

actually he can sing better than some guys in the UFC can fight !

What choice did he really have? Unless WSOF was offering something. The UFC and Bellator seemed to be taking a stand against each other and Askren at the same time...

It's not beyond imagination that he could go the way of Cole Konrad - even though he's undefeated, just saying "screw MMA" and getting an office job.
As much as I can understand why he did it, slagging off Dana and the UFC probably wasn't a great business move. I think he's stuck in either well paid but not all that rewarding smaller promotions or getting a new career. I could see the UFC offering him something crazy like $15,000/$15,000.

The story of his career is a strange one. He is mostly to blame, but still quite unlucky. Humility would have served him better, but in a world of Alpha Males, it is difficult.
He didn't have the charisma to pull it off and suffered for it.

Watching this video just made me realise im seriously "hairist". I never knew that about myself before and it's not something I'm proud of. Or maybe I dont lke him because he's just a bit of a dick.

I don't get the people hating on this video. I really don't. This is some comedy gold.

He was very popular in NCAA wrestling. He is a really nice guy and something rate, a 2 time Hodge winner. I think he lost a lot of motivation since he couldn't get into the UFC.

I would have like to have seen how he would have done. Some used to say he shouldn't get in because he would have got smashed. That's fine, if he got smashed he would have been removed. It still would have been nice to see what would have happened.

I don't get the people hating on this video. I really don't. This is some comedy gold.
I guess he just has one of those personalities you either love or hate...

I see posters who think he is annoying post stuff that other fighters say that they think is hilarious and it just makes me scratch my head.

When I see Ben Askren's face I gasp for air, as if someone was holding me down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back