Is Rampage gonna fight again?

BjPenn2016FW

delete this account
Banned
Reaction score
Any Rampage news? Is he still under contract?

Will he fight again?

I think they're taking the contract disputes to courts. So he'll most likely be in limbo until that's sorted.

Rampage has f___ed himself it looks like by the time the lawyers get done with him he will be broke,fat,etc. I hope not but neither side is backing down

Rampage is done either way .....injury prone, not diciplined enough and never was the most well rounded fighter anyway.

He'll have spent so long out of fighting it'll be hard to get the motivation. It's not like he is a big fan of keeping in shape and training on the "off" season, shame because he was an exciting fighter.

I like Rampage, and his older fights are amazing, but he said bad things about both Bellator and the UFC. I think none of them care if he ever fights again, as long as he doesn't fight for the competition.

No, I don't think he will fight again. He will do some more movies.

He says he's not retired.
Think he's negotiating a settlement with Bellator, last I heard Bellator wanted too much.

He only has 3 fights left on his contract, he should have just rode it out, he'd probably be done (or very close to done) with them by now.

One time on his Twitch stream he said he might have to fight in Bellator to at least partially fulfill his contract.

You must be new to MMA, that's cute.

I've been following for almost a decade.
I also suggest that it wouldn't turn out well for ya if you and I got into a fight, it really wouldn't.

lol... no you haven't.

I started watching in 2007, and the entire 1st year I spent with watching fights from pre 2007.

QJ used to be good. He used to mix it up and be more active. Which is funny, because he never even went through a professional training camp before he signed with Dana.

That's a question for his lawyers TS, you won't get nothing from Sherdog.

I started watching in 2007
No you didn't, or you wouldn't have made the comment about Rampage having never been a well rounded fighter. You can keep claiming otherwise, but it's useless after already exposing yourself.

I like Rampage, and his older fights are amazing, but he said bad things about both Bellator and the UFC. I think none of them care if he ever fights again, as long as he doesn't fight for the competition.

No, I don't think he will fight again. He will do some more movies.
Movies might not be a bad break, on the other hand I haven't seen The A Team.

He hasn't looked great for years so I personally will not be sorry if he never fights again also hearing all his complaints/excuses post fight are always annoying

No you didn't, or you wouldn't have made the comment about Rampage having never been a well rounded fighter. You can keep claiming otherwise, but it's useless after already exposing yourself.

Yes I did.

The last time he won a fight by a submission hold is 15 y. ago. He never beat anyone highly ranked by submission anyway.

His wrestling used to be there, but has been underutilized for many years now.

And even his striking. No kicks whatsoever.
His boxing is one-dimensional, he shows no notable ring IQ or tactical ability.

He is a truly one-dimensional MMA fighter. Well rounded looks different you mook.

Funny how his most famous fight where he slammed Arona he was out before that and the stupid ref didnt stop the fight

Yes I did.

The last time he won a fight by a submission hold is 15 y. ago. He never beat anyone highly ranked by submission anyway.

His wrestling used to be there, but has been underutilized for many years now.

And even his striking. No kicks whatsoever.
His boxing is one-dimensional, he shows no notable ring IQ or tactical ability.

He is a truly one-dimensional MMA fighter. Well rounded looks different you mook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back