People would like Bisping more if he shut his mouth.

Doesn't harm Conor's career.

They don't like him because he was picking on an american icon in Hendo. 6 years on and the salt is still real.

Doesn't harm Conor's career.

They don't like him because he was picking on an american icon in Hendo. 6 years on and the salt is still real.
Conor backs it up.
Bisping always talks shit and gets his ass whooped in the worst possible way.
So yeah,maybe I wouldn't dislike him as much if he shut his mouth for once.

Maybe being liked isn't a high priority for some people who get in a cage and fight

Well there was the blatant illegal knee on Rivera, eye poke on Belcher, cursing at Hamil who's fuckin deaf. Bisping's mouth isn't his only problem

He is giving you somebody to love or love to hate either way he wins

Nobody would care about Bisping if he didn't run his mouth.

Most of his fights are quite dull tbh.

Nobody would care about Bisping if he didn't run his mouth.
This. Bisping was creating his own publicity while Conor was still in short trousers. Admittedly, he's not as successful as McGregor because he gets knocked out every third fight.

He would also make a lot less money cause no one would really care as much about him. Personally, I think Bisping modeled his career perfectly for what he was as a fighter.

Explain Chaels popularity then. Or Conors. People hate Bisping because its the cool thing to do.

If he talked less people would care less. His fighting style is not exactly like Robbie Lawler's.

If Bisping kept his mouth shut.. He'd be someone like Tim Boestch.

I think the same logic applies to white belts.

XWOuu8G.gif

OP = CASHFORTOLD.COM

Love me or hate me, just don't be indifferent. That's how it goes, personally for the most of the time I find bisping annoying but that's what makes him revelant and gets him the good fights because it's definitely not his style that getting him there

well would have seen the Hendo/Bisping KO gif a fair bit less.

Wandy is a far worse human being than Bisping but you don't see this in every thread related to him

HendoWandy.gif

Bisping's the fighter you love to hate, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Back