Robin Black just lost credibility. Picked Bisping to beat Silva.

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

For anyone that agrees with this nonsense, tell me how exactly Bisping will defeat the spider?

He also picked Wonderboy over Hendricks.

Silva has lost a few steps so it's not that crazy.

Not the most outrageous thing ive heard. Crazier shit has happened.

That said Silva by decision.

Alot of people picked Wonderboy. Even i predicted Wonderboy to win.

Not like that though. Thought it would be much much more competitive.

No, it is that crazy. Not because it's completely unfathomable that Bisping will win, but when Black picks against Silva (which he has done EVERY SINGLE FIGHT for.. I dunno... 8 years?) it is definitely coming from a place of crazy, not a place of logic.

I distinctly recall a thread posted years ago listing all the sherdog "pro's picks" Silva's fights. Black picks against him literally every time. That's crazy.

And I guess it also dispels TS notion that Black somehow lost credibility for this one. Any credibility he might have had he lost long ago.

I think Bisping will win by being in better shape and taking it more seriously
He will come in and continue where nick left off landing consistently and keeping pace
I think it will look a lot like tumenov vs Larkin

I don't like this guy. Why do people care what he thinks anyways? Does he get paid to be a crappy youtube analyst? One step above an armchair coach

I think Bisping will win by being in better shape and taking it more seriously
He will come in and continue where nick left off landing consistently and keeping pace
I think it will look a lot like tumenov vs Larkin

But Silva clearly outstruck Nick throghout the fight... We gotta keep in mind that Dollaway hurt Bisping pretty bad and that was recently.

Also thought Leites beat Bisping.

I distinctly recall a thread posted years ago listing all the sherdog "pro's picks" Silva's fights. Black picks against him literally every time. That's crazy.

He was trolling:

His picks recently have been pretty dam good!

He picked Okami, Forrest and I believe even Leites to beat Anderson as well.

Have people forgotten how bad Silva has looked his past 3 fights, he couldnt even dominate a WW in Diaz. He looked terrible in that fight and while juiced up, Bisping can certainly avoid his big shots and win a decision. Some of y'all acting like this is prime SIlva lol

I just have a feeling about this fight. Realistically there should be no possible scenario where Bisping wins, but I feel he 'might'. Sounds strange, but Anderson is over the age of 40, coming off a long lay of, a broken leg and a lot of pressure… He might lose. Realistically, when you're saying this about one of the greatest fighters of all time, you gotta think its time to retire.

Have people forgotten how bad Silva has looked his past 3 fights, he couldnt even dominate a WW in Diaz. He looked terrible in that fight and while juiced up, Bisping can certainly avoid his big shots and win a decision. Some of y'all acting like this is prime SIlva lol
And Bisping looked good vs Leites and CB? LOL

He was trolling:

His picks recently have been pretty dam good!

Um......

Truthfully I didn't know he later said that, but it only strengthens my point, that he crazily picks against Silva every time and has no credibility on it anymore.

If he was "trolling" then, it's likely he's trolling now, so credibility = shot down

Plus, it's easy to say you're trolling when you're wrong a ridiculous number of times in a row. Certainly looks like he was hoping for that big upset underdog call payday, never got it, and said "ha, just kidding" afterwards. Maybe he's still hoping for it now. Sounds like he could sell you pretty easily on that.

No, it is that crazy. Not because it's completely unfathomable that Bisping will win, but when Black picks against Silva (which he has done EVERY SINGLE FIGHT for.. I dunno... 8 years?) it is definitely coming from a place of crazy, not a place of logic.

And I guess it also dispels TS notion that Black somehow lost credibility for this one. Any credibility he might have had he lost long ago.

Came in here to post this.

Although, I thought I may have been confused with someone else. Thankyou for confirming it was this Robin Black guy.

I think the match timing definitely helps Bispings cause. Generally guys who use ped's shouldn't decline as gracefully as those who keep it clean. And i'm pretty convinced Mike is a clean fighter, and also hasn't taken to much damage considering how many fights he has. Not to mention the lay offs anderson went through with his injury, and suspension while Bisping stayed active. I still think Anderson should be the favorite. But the timing is at it's best for Bisping to try and get a win over the spider.

Back