Junior Dos Santos The Musician

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
When did Junior grow his hair out and start singing?

americas-got-talent-finalist-michael-grimmjpg-e0b26b7de69b4f70_large.jpg

Here's an early one of the Chutebox guys, sans Anderson Silva, when they were at their musical peak...

image.jpg

and here's another, this time w/ Andy...

orig_16882.jpg

Last edited:
I think his team mates call him Gypsy because he used to have long hair. Don't ask me how they come up with Gypsy from just having long hair but its a true story

I think his team mates call him Gypsy because he used to have long hair. Don't ask me how they come up with Gypsy from just having long hair but its a true story

Well he should change his nickname to something else since he's now bald.

i am offended you wasted my time to waste time on this garbage.

there was a long haired gipsy guy with a pony tail in a soap opera that was very famous in the 90's, that's why :)

Why is there no dislike button?

Partly true. IIRC it's because there's a guy in a tv show called Cigano who had a pony tail and Junior used to have one too.

there was a long haired gipsy guy with a pony tail in a soap opera that was very famous in the 90's, that's why :)

Partly true. IIRC it's because there's a guy in a tv show called Cigano who had a pony tail and Junior used to have one too.

method=get&s=junior-dos-santos-11-11-11-22-29-27-144.jpg

Back