DIAZ RETURN OPPONENT??

TheBulletwithWings

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Rematch with Anderson since first one sucked?
Rematch with Condit yet its undeserved?
Matt Brown sounds exciting.
Rory mac also undeserved but sounds exciting.
Some lower rank guy to earn a win before top 5 guys again?

Matt Brown would be awesome. Those 2 would try to kill each other, literally.

A striker. That's the most important thing. I don't wanna see Diaz outwrestled and outmuscled like we've seen so many times for both Diaz brothers.

No Anderson Silva rematch. That the first fight sucked is the reason to not remake that fight. Dana White has said the same thing.

The Condit fight isn't undeserved. But that wasn't the most exciting fight either. I'd want to see it anyway.

I fear that Rory would ragdoll Nick like he did Nate.

I like the Matt Brown fight.

Albert Tumenov is a good one too.

Matt Brown, Carlos, Rory, Wonderboy or Robbie. Or Conor.

he hasn't won a fight for like half a decade. he doesn't deserve shit

Diaz vs Lawler 2 will be the next fight for Nick Diaz

Even though it's totally undeserving I want to see him versus Robbie. I think it'll vprobably end up being Cerrone

nick is a boss. his response to dana on everything "fuck you motherfucker" loses "fuck ufc motherfuckers" comes out retirement "i smoke weed motherfuckers" apparently you tell enough people fuck you motherfucker you get what you want in the ufc. i dig it

Somebody he can beat would be a great way to shock his career back to life

Rory McDonald

Johnny Hendricks

Patrick Cote

I'd definitely like to see him get a win preferably in an exciting matchup. I don't want to see a guy that will run from him or just lay on top of him. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying wrestling is bad, I just want to see someone that will be active with the takedowns they get. Is that really so much to ask?

If Diaz is such a 'bum' as people say then why not advance the position? If his jiu jitsu's not that dangerous why lay on top of him and watch the clock run down? Do something with it if you're the better fighter..

I'm not sure how they can be content with just being a better wrestler than someone. I'd want to finish them or make it more convincing.. Win bonus is a win bonus though I guess. A FOTN bonus is a FOTN bonus too though, not to mention an exciting win furthers your career infinitely more than just a forgettable win... I have trouble recalling the GSP fight because although he beat Diaz it was pretty much the same thing throughout the fight.

Jab... jab jab.. inside leg kick.. jab, inside leg kick.. Look at clock, it's near the end of the round.. Seal the round with a takedown.. Do nothing. Bell rings.

Brown vs. Diaz would be a sick fight. Silva rematch needs to happen if not now, eventually.

they have to stop giving these diaz brothers the "i wont fight again unless i get this much money" . considering combined in their last 7 fights they are 2-5. give nick a gate keeper.

Back