Fighters react to Randleman passing on Twitter

We got old farts like Randy and Royce still hanging around and then Randleman passes away. Crazy.

We got old farts like Randy and Royce still hanging around and then Randleman passes away. Crazy.
Royce is very arrogant but Randy aint that bad. Anyway, Kevin left waaay yo early. So young....rip.

Got me all emotional and shit.

Thanks for posting a video of tweets.

It would look like a mess with all those tweets/text posts in one thread and it also had some classic footage (like the classic Mauro after the crocop win). Nothing wrong with the video, it has a lot of the communities reaction that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

RIP Monster.

Thanks TS for an emotional early tribute to 'The Monster'. My heart goes out to his young family. RIP.

RIP The Monster. Legend.

hPeXRi3.gif

I liked this a lot. Was good to read all those comments from other MMA legends with some of Kevin's highlights sprinkled in. Thanks TS

These slactivistic reactions are meaningless. Anyone can say "my heart goes out to [insert name of recently diseased], RIP". It takes someone who really cares to actually do something for his family. A hundred million hearts went out to the victims at Fukushima, didn't do them one bit of good.

Thanks for the vid...

An acquaintance of mine (Cyrus) shared some story's with me about partying with Randleman in Old Vegas. Apparently he was just a great guy to be around.

Balls to the Wall...

Last edited:
These slactivistic reactions are meaningless. Anyone can say "my heart goes out to [insert name of recently diseased], RIP". It takes someone who really cares to actually do something for his family. A hundred million hearts went out to the victims at Fukushima, didn't do them one bit of good.
you sound fun

you sound fun

I'm speaking the truth. Don't waste time taking it to Twitter to show the world you care, actually do something for his family. Ever heard of the Fukushima 50? The 50-strong clean up crew who volunteered to stay behind at ground zero? You know what they shared in common? They didn't go all over social media telling the world how their hearts go out to the victims, or post selfies of themselves on site. They actually had things to do.

I'm speaking the truth. Don't waste time taking it to Twitter to show the world you care, actually do something for his family. Ever heard of the Fukushima 50? The 50-strong clean up crew who volunteered to stay behind at ground zero? You know what they shared in common? They didn't go all over social media telling the world how their hearts go out to the victims, or post selfies of themselves on site. They actually had things to do.

I'm pretty sure Japan received so much aid they told people to stop donating to them and send the money to people who need it more.

The only fighter reaction I care about to this tragic news is Fedors. They were cool with each other too IIRC

Got me all emotional and shit.

It would look like a mess with all those tweets/text posts in one thread and it also had some classic footage (like the classic Mauro after the crocop win). Nothing wrong with the video, it has a lot of the communities reaction that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Well, I would guess he is saying that, because some of us are on phones and dont want to kill data. At least that's my situation. So videos are a no go,.. but tweets or pictures of tweets are fine.

I'm pretty cynical, but you beat me hands down... And that's saying something.

If it were my relative, I'd feel some sense of pride that my [insert relation here] was recognized on MMA boards by people around the world.

It's not substantive, but what is in this life?

I agree, however it does show character for these individuals, there is nothing wrong with them showing there respects.

What point are you trying to prove? Nobody has implied this is anything other than people who knew Kevin sharing a couple memories and paying their respects. Why be that guy?

Back