Miesha's Chance

Paramount

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Miesha Tate will be trying SUPER hard to beat Holly Holm? She will be training her ass off I think. Ronda really got to Miesha, she was very angry and holds a grudge against Ronda til this day, the fact that she lost twice to her makes it even worst, kinda like your school yard bully shaming you both times you attempt to stand up for yourself.. anyways, if Miesha were to beat the girl that beat her bully, I think her ego would heal a bit, she needs this, if she was to lose she would probably retire. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
If Miesha loses at least she has something good to fall back on.

0702-misha-tate-instagram-3.jpg

Poor miesha. Great ass, but beating Holly is not in the cards for her.

Is okay if she loses this one she will cry, say something about climbing mount Everest and then retire.

Anyone else think that Miesha Tate will be trying SUPER hard to beat Holly Holm? She will be training her ass off I think. Ronda really got to Miesha, she was very angry and holds a grudge against Ronda til this day, the fact that she lost twice to her makes it even worst, kinda like your school yard bully shaming you both times you attempt to stand up for yourself.. anyways, if Miesha were to beat the girl that beat her bully, I think her ego would heal a bit, she needs this, if she was to lose she would probably retire. What do you guys think?
DNR only thread title .The answer is she has two chances Bob Hope and no hope and Bob just left town . I hope that helps.

I agree. Nice and well made points. If Meisha beats Holly (which is neither likely nor impossible)...she'll add to her own sense of legend regardless of the two Ronda defeats.

She will have the same chance of winning as I got a chance for Tate herself.

Which is none.

:(

Nah, but I actually think that she might do better than Rousey, but I still see Holm winning. Holly has improved from his debut, but I think Miesha will train real hard and even give her some problems earlier in the fight 1st and/or 2nd round, but after that I believe its all Holm.

But we will see when the time comes.

Her two chances are slim and none. She can try SUPER DUPER hard but it isn't going to happen

Even though Miesha is the biggest cry baby and complainer in The UFC she is the hottest girl, but Holly might just whip her and show she has a better butt

Maybe if tate puts holm in the full butt mount and farts she could get the sub.

She will have the same chance of winning as I got a chance for Tate herself.

Which is none.

:(

Nah, but I actually think that she might do better than Rousey, but I still see Holm winning. Holly has improved from his debut, but I think Miesha will train real hard and even give her some problems earlier in the fight 1st and/or 2nd round, but after that I believe its all Holm.

But we will see when the time comes.
"Holly has improved from his debut", are you being serious and mean or did you mess up there ?

I think Misha has a good chance to win. If she fights with a good plan, and doesn't run into Holly's punches and kicks link Rhonda did. I'm sure she will try to tie her up and get it to the mat. If she can fight smart she has a good chance. Holly is also a smart fighter, and i see her grinding out the win. I can see this going to a decision for Holly.

Beating Holly still doesn't change what Ronda did to her, and Ronda would still beat her again. I do get what you're saying though. Unfortunately, as much as I like Miesha, it ain't happening.

I think it partly depends on which holm shows up. Was the Ronda fight a once in a lifetime performance or is that her new level. She looked unimpressive in her previous UFC fights.

I like both and am torn, but giving holm the edge.

Miesha might have a chance if she can make it an ugly fight. Thats her style. But holly looks really strong. If the payout is there i might take the underdog tate

Back