Kevin Randleman: Career Highlights

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
Seems like a good time to take a walk down memory lane, and remember why this fellow was one of the best in the world during his heyday...

He was the man. RIP

Lets hope this stays up. Credit to BiMMA.

He knocked out Crocop before it was cool.

l.jpg

.... okay it's never cool to knock out Crocop.

but he still did it

RIP

Randleman was a true fighter. We all know he had his flaws (technically and tactically), but nobody can ever deny that he faced nothing but THE BEST for a decade. Very few breaks for The Monster.

This is a great "goodbye" thread for Sherdog. Youngr/Newer fans may only know him by name, so the Highlight vids are a nice touch.

Jesus Christ what terrifying specimen he was in his prime.

RIP Randleman, thank you for some amazing and entertaining fights. You always brought the fight!!!

Real tears...
Damn..
Thank you so much for so many great moments.
You taught us all so much.

Real tears...
Damn..
Thank you so much for so many great moments.
You taught us all so much.
exactly this i wish he could read this to know that he was not forgotten and will always be a part of mma history.

Thanks for posting these. He will always be in the highlights for that insane suplex on Fedor and that shocking KO of Cro Cop.

RIP to a true legend and pioneer of the sport

A legend of the sport and 'freak' athlete. Prayers to his family and friends. A sad day for the sport and fans alike. RIP.

The man jumped into the cage... He had a fight to confuse his opponent he jumped onto the top of it. He nearly killed Fedor with a suplex. He KO'd the Cro Cop with his gorilla smash!

The legends are NEVER forgotten and will always be missed. R.I.P

RIP. I wasn't a fan during his era but when I go back and look at his old fights he always stood out as a guy who if you dropped into this era with the right training he would be, well, a monster. Really good fighter for his time as well.

The first MMA event that I ever watched was Pride 23, the fact that I that he was to going to be fighting in the next event was the reason I tuned in again.
He again impressed me and I continued to tune in from there on.

I am going to go dig out my Pride dvds.

Great thread. He'll definitely be missed. What a beast.

I'll never forget Randleman ripping on American fans and speaking highly of the Japanese fans. Fuck, only 44!

RIP???? wtf??? going to have to check this out.

Back