Michael Bisping: "I just had a conversation with Anderson in English"

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Michael Bisping just wrote this on Facebook:

"Just had a conversation with Anderson in ENGLISH, yet he always has a translator. The most fake limp dicked liar you'll ever meet."

Lol this track talk is getting good. This fight is gonna be great, not enough hype behind it in my opinion.

Also I always knew that guy could talk and understand English

War Bispinator, Undefeated in England.

Gonna rock song 2 I hope.

That's pretty much what Chael said. As soon as he gets asked a question he doesn't like he asks for his translator. Still like Anderson anyway.

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

$9.99 on my iPhone.

"I understand your frustration for never go for belt" -Kenny Florian

Anderson will make his whole body limp come fight time.

Yeah, Chael speaks the truth.

Anderson ALWAYS spoke english. Shit english, but still english, despite the fact he had been living in the US for the past... 10 years?

It looks like he took this time off to improve it, tho.

Michael Bisping just wrote this on Facebook:

"Just had a conversation with Anderson in ENGLISH, yet he always has a translator. The most fake limp dicked liar you'll ever meet."

Lol this track talk is getting good. This fight is gonna be great, not enough hype behind it in my opinion.

Also I always knew that guy could talk and understand English

It's not like there 2 options: able to speak the language or not able to speak it. One can have a middling understanding of the language and not really feel that comfortable speaking at a press conference

It's not like there 2 options: able to speak the language or not able to speak it. One can have a middling understanding of the language and not really feel that comfortable speaking at a press conference
this.
His English is broken English.
Enough to make himself understood, but not good for a press conference where people like to dissect everything you say.

Silva always answered questions in English from reporters. But not in press conferences.

This jab is a dumb low blow by Bisping

"Limp dick liar".....how does Bisping know that Andersons penis is soft?

It's been common knowledge for years that Anderson's english is way better than you'd expect it to be.

Non news Bisping. Non news

Back