When DC gets KTFO it will be because of his training.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stephen Thompson said something along the lines of " you only get one chin" and DC has a hell of a chin. Too bad it's getting destroyed by his fellow AKA members.

27:18

or

1:05

I think we all remember when DC got flying kneed in practice by Mike Kyle. Dana is wrong about a lot but he's dead on about AKA's training methods. They aren't only archaic but just plain old stupid. DC I feel will get KTFO very soon because his granite chin has been worn down so much in practice. Not only that, he's 36 years old.

Has DC ever been KTFO ? Oh I can answer that ummmm NO
That's my point. He will be KTFO soon. Read before you respond. In my OP I said that he has a steel chin, but he will be KTFO because of his training methods.

I don't know about soon, but they sure are taking the " dutch sparring " to a dutch level in AKA ..
And I don't like this

Dc is gonna lose for sure.. He can't even train with Cain for this camp cause he's in for back surgery. I think that was one of the excuses that were made last time he lost to Jones

Has DC ever been KTFO ? Oh I can answer that ummmm NO

That not the point. Go back 10 years ago and Chuck, Wand, & Shogun were famous for walking through punches, then they lost that ability.

Wether or not DC's time is now aside, if he gets cracked hard enough often enough, one of these days he's going to start losing conciousness

That's my point. He will be KTFO soon. Read before you respond. In my OP I said that he has a steel chin, but he will be KTFO because of his training methods.
I did read your stupid thread and I said He has not been knocked out yet so how can you blame his training camp for a knock out that has not happened ? That is laughable

Man get your facts right son he has only been dropped twice and it wasn't by pillow fist Jones.

This is what did chuck in too, too many wars in the training room

Man get your facts right son he has only been dropped twice and it wasn't by pillow fist Jones.
I never said he was dropped more then that. Come one people read and comprehend before you post. Jesus Christ.

So if he doesn't get knocked out does that mean you're just talking out of your ass? Whether he ever gets knocked out our not, Aka should reevaluate.

Sherdog knowledge of training champions past and presen t> AKA.

You guys argue that they have poor trainings methods but have champs everywhere.
Injuries happen. Some are more predisposed than others. I remember Fighters in mma would pretty much never pull out of fights. Like incredibly rare. Over the past 4-5 its a 50/50 shot if you are going to get the announced matchup.

Concussions and injuries are just part of everyday life for a fighter. I highly doubt Jones KO's DC though. TKO maybe. This fight is probably going 5 rounds again.

Back