To pull this off entirely Conor must....

Nuller

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
1. Finish RDA
2. Defend FW belt
3. Defend LW belt
4. Challenge for the WW belt.

I feel he must defend his belts before he goes for the WW belt. Then GOAT.

Get past a full training camp pretty damn good wrestler who's used to getting hit by bigger dudes in a deeper division....

I believe the only way to truly be in GOAT contention is when retired and your career can be compared to all past and current fighters without blemish. Conor could change this perception if he pulls off this "hat trick".

1. Finish RDA
2. Defend FW belt
3. Defend LW belt
4. Challenge for the WW belt.

1. Finish RDA
2. Defend LW belt against Khabib
3. Win WW belt against Lawler
4. Defend WW belt against Thompson
5. Say F you to FW division and tell Jose he can have the garbage belt.

Then he'd be GOAT.

If he actually beats RDA and then wins the WW belt, I don't care if he never defends anything.

I am pretty sure Conor can figure out Kabib. He is the next Cain.

After he wins the lw
Go to ww and offer the champ just to give it to him and he wont hurt him
then ko the mw champ
next kick dc or bones ass for the lh belt
Finally go and take Werdums head clean off and become the hw champ
Conor the 1st 6 different weight class champion

but the following will happen

Lose to RDA
Lose to Edgar
easy W
Lose to aldo
Lose to Mendes

12391050_10207148932376650_3534161348987455542_n.jpg

If he beats RDA, I see him relinquishing the FW belt. After that, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Aldo/Frankie and Conor/GSP at UFC 200.

Still needs to beat a full camp wrestler considering he was arguably down 0-2 against one with 2 weeks notice. How long will people hold on to a hollow victory over Mendes before realizing there's still holes in his game? spare me the knee injury bullshit because Conor himself said it was nothing to worry about

Conor beats RDA, he is the GOAT. That simple.

If he actually beats RDA and then wins the WW belt, I don't care if he never defends anything.

If that would happen he could retire the goat IMO, he doesn't have to defend shit if he hits the trifecta of belts lol, uncle dana would never allow this tbh, kills a quarter of the ufc. He will have to defend the fw belt regardless of how this shakes out in a cpl weeks. Most likely against frankie. It'd be bad ass to see someone take three titles at once though, that'd be Be a bad dude regardless of how you feel about him. Have to be considered the goat if that happens. I would like to see him fight wonderboy or lawler though, even if they fight just cause it'll sell tickets with no belt on the line Or either one of the Diaz Bros preferably nick. Add it to the wish list I guess lol

We as a community need to agree imo that GOAT is almost exclusively in retrospect. When their record stands and cannot be blemished. Anything more than this gives opportunity for a record to be damaged. It is only with perfect planning and execution that this can be overcome. If he defends each belt there will never be a question mark. And he will without a doubt earn that title shot at WW.

Still needs to beat a full camp wrestler considering he was arguably down 0-2 against one with 2 weeks notice. How long will people hold on to a hollow victory over Mendes before realizing there's still holes in his game? spare me the knee injury bullshit because Conor himself said it was nothing to worry about

He actually said he couldn't train hardly anything for almost the entire camp and the injury was basically another acl injury if I remember correctly just not as bad as his first, also his coach said basically the same, then on top of it he was Training to fight a striker in camp then has two weeks to completely change his game plan and training to fight a almost pure wrestler jones and Werdum both canceled bouts for the same reason imo, conor showed up, stop hating, you don't have to love the guy but IMO he Def earned respect. He's done everything he said he would exactly how he said he would. If the dude beats RDA there's literally nothing else to talk shit about, he's the best, pure and simple, walked through all obstacles jumped through all hoops your just have to accept it at that point.

Back