Pre-Back Surgery Punk = UFC Champ

Foggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i think the matter is settled now that pre-back surgery punk would have decimated Mickey Gall, and made an epic title run to the belt that would have eclipsed connor's 5 fight UFC win streak before his first title shot.

But now that the ship has sailed we shall never know.

What I do find interesting is that it seems the Pro wrestling sites seem to be reporting more on CM punk than mma sites. I don't know what to make of that.

Maybe punk is using UFC to get himself more celebrity exposure and leverage himself more negotiating power for his return to rasslin? Hmmm....

P.S. is this where he injured his back?

CMPunkInjured2_original.jpg

The whole CM Punk to the UFC deal has been a perfect example of the cart before the horse. Having an injury before your already delayed first fight just adds insult to injury.

This whole things a mess, delegitimizes the UFC and you have to wonder if it's really worth whatever money justified it in Danas mind in the first place.

cart-before-horse.jpg

I think Punk will fight this year.

So i think the matter is settled now that pre-back surgery punk would have decimated Mickey Gall, and made an epic title run to the belt that would have eclipsed connor's 5 fight UFC win streak before his first title shot.

But now that the ship has sailed we shall never know.

What I do find interesting is that it seems the Pro wrestling sites seem to be reporting more on CM punk than mma sites. I don't know what to make of that.

Maybe punk is using UFC to get himself more celebrity exposure and leverage himself more negotiating power for his return to rasslin? Hmmm....

P.S. is this where he injured his back? My guess you're were sitting in a pair of speedo's wearing one of those WWE belts you can buy off the internet as you post.

CMPunkInjured2_original.jpg
I reckon you are sitting in your speedo's wearing one of those WWE belts , that you can buy off the internet as you post.

He beat John Cena, I'm still confident he can come back from the injury and at least be in the top 5, maybe top 3.

It's a shame he broke his body with that damn wrasslin'. If this savage would have dedicated his craft to MMA ten years ago we might only know GSP as "that canadian guy who Punk KO'd". Anderson Silva would just be some guy who came over from PRIDE and couldn't hang with UFC caliber wrestlers like CM Punk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back