Its ok for Khabib to own a pet Grizzly Bear but when Conor buys a Siberian Tiger everyone gets mad

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i find it funny how this forum went all butthurt about Conor McGregor buying a Siberian Tiger

yet Khabib owns a Grizzly Bear in Russia that he wrestles and spars with

and no one says anything about that

hypocritcal Conor haters

You said it yourself. Khabib wrestles with a bear. Conor buys a tiger. Wrestling a bear is badass. Buying a tiger is just flaunting your money like a douche, and people get peanut butter and jelly over that type of behavior all the time. If Conor wrestled a Siberian tiger instead nobody would bash him, they'd worship him.

5b56b8d32631bc274aab5c13dd8e6110_crop_exact.png

Lol I seriously doubt anyone here cares
I think your making shit up so you can whine about how people are unfair

I don't give a crap about either one of their pets. More people hate on me because I own pit bulls.

That settles it... Both of their pets need to meet inside the Octagon at UFC 200!

They need to ride them into the arena

The only pets of Conors that people hate on are his cuck fans.

Imagine someone actually making a topic about this

I will cherish the moment when Conor's hype ends & the whole soap opera dies down.
Conor's fans & threads are no different with the Kardashian & Bieber followers.

Not a grizzly, would fuck him up bad if it was.

Conor doesn't have the stones to spar with a man eater. Khabob is legit and prbly bangs chicks on the reg

i find it funny how this forum went all butthurt about Conor McGregor buying a Siberian Tiger

yet Khabib owns a Grizzly Bear in Russia that he wrestles and spars with

and no one says anything about that

hypocritcal Conor haters

do we know that khabib actually owns that bear?

who the fuck said anything anywhere about connor buying a tiger? why in god's name buy a tiger anyway? you'll never keep it all of it's life. buying an animal makes you responsible for it. if you can't keep it and care for it don't buy it.

Back