How Much Will RDA Make From His Next Fight

mesmeric

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
RDA stated that his deal for his next fight will be no different to his normal deal. I am assuming (perhaps wrongly) that he gets PPV points, so hopefully he gets well rewarded and the question is moot.

Did Jose just keep his normal deal or did he get a special financial bonus on top? I'm curious why RDA doesn't try to maximise his money.

8K/8K

Plus dat Reebok chedda.

We talkin big bucks.

Probably the most he has ever made,his bum life is about to be changed.

And Jose probably kept his normal deal,just for the first time in his life it activated the ppv portion of his contract.

~2 million is my guess

He means his disclosed pay and Reebok sponsorship will be the same.

But the amount he'll make on PPV % will blow all of his previous career earnings out of the water.

He will get pp bonus because he is a champion but it wont be close to what Conor will get
If i have to make an educated guess
RDA 500 000 - 1 500 000
Conor 3 500 000 - 5 000 000

Probably enough for him to retire, thx to the ppv points. But irrelevant since he is a fighter and said that he is doing this for his legacy not the money.

He will get pp bonus because he is a champion but it wont be close to what Conor will get
If i have to make an educated guess
RDA 500 000 - 1 500 000
Conor 3 500 000 - 5 000 000

The data thats out there (Coutures and Alvarez's contracts) show them both having the same PPV point structure.

Conor's may very well be different, but you have nothing to back that up.

He'll definitely tell his wife to take the red panties out.

His bum life will be changed, red panty night will be had.

Probably the most he has ever made,his bum life is about to be changed.

And Jose probably kept his normal deal,just for the first time in his life it activated the ppv portion of his contract.
aldo made 400K for that fight on the losing side.
he did have ppv points, because he mentioned in an interview that he hadnt seen a dime of the ppv money yet (in his burger opening video). despite the 13 second fight, he had to travel the world with CM berating him the whole time. hope they paid him his money.

The data thats out there (Coutures and Alvarez's contracts) show them both having the same PPV point structure.

Conor's may very well be different, but you have nothing to back that up.
its a guess idiot

RDA stated that his deal for his next fight will be no different to his normal deal. I am assuming (perhaps wrongly) that he gets PPV points, so hopefully he gets well rewarded and the question is moot.

Did Jose just keep his normal deal or did he get a special financial bonus on top? I'm curious why RDA doesn't try to maximise his money.
Whatever his show money is

Back