I hope Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That division needs a shake up.

- Do you want to see Benavidez lose a 3rd time?
- Dodson looks like he may move to 135 permanently
- Ian McCall is too busy twirling his mustache somewhere
-Formiga meh
-Horiguchi already lost
- Moraga stinks
-Makovsky no

I'd rather mm win and than get offered a shot at cruz and abolish that division.

lol @ McCall twirling his moustache somewhere.

Sadly I still see Benavidez as MM's biggest threat. Cejudo hasn't looked that great.

I want to see the best fighter win

I'd rather mm win and than get offered a shot at cruz and abolish that division.

Mighty Mouse wants 2 million to fight Cruz. Dana would laugh in his face.

"You know what my price is for the super-fights - it’s two million dollars. So if I flip over to the Dominick Cruz page and I see that two-million dollar, that seven figure, I’m gonna sign that f*cking contract. An idiot would be the only person not to sign that contract. But you know, like I said, if the contracts that and it’s a two million dollars, absolutely I’d go for that super-fight. Oh shit, I’ll put my kids through college and I will never have to fight again. I’d be smart with that money. But - (laughs) my wife goes ‘no you wouldn’t’ - but that said, that’s not the reality right now. Obviously whatever fight’s next for me for the Flyweight division, that’s what’s going to be next."

As for how realistic a $2 Million payday would be for him, Johnson says the UFC can certainly afford it.

"I feel like I’m worth more. I mean, I feel that if the UFC can net-gross 600 million dollars, they can spare two million dollars of that. They wouldn’t even f*cking notice that it’s gone," he said. "So that’s my case, and I value myself at a high level and I think everybody should."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/25/10825884/demetrious-johnson-ufc-dominick-cruz-mma

He has the backwards thought pattern here.

He is not a draw. Moving up and beating cruz would launch him in that direction. If he wants to make more he needs to build himself a path to making more.

Mighty Mouse wants 2 million to fight Cruz. Dana would laugh in his face.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/25/10825884/demetrious-johnson-ufc-dominick-cruz-mma

Thanks for the link and info.

Damn someone thinks highly of himself despite not being a draw.

War Cejudo than!

What choice would mm have if dana closed the doors on flyweight? Jones and Cormier 2 card could have been stacked and sold 800k..I think with the flyweight title on it it hurts the buy rate.

I think they should do the fans a solid and just get rid of that division altogether. Let the guys either move up to 135 or show them to the door. Mighty Mouse has effectively killed the division.

I don't think he will. I think MM is going to overwhelm him and get a stoppage here. I don't think it would change the division either. Cejudo doesn't do anything to make himself more "exciting" to the casuals.

I like the FLW division. There are a lot of really fun prospects and a few solid elite guys. The champion puts on masterful performances to show he's a level above. The Dodson fight was beautiful.

No thanks. I don't care if you're "boring" to watch if you're dominant but I've found Cejudo harder to sit through than I ever did Johnson and none of his UFC wins are all that impressive. He's the last person I'd want to see "shake up" the division.

Mighty Mouse is only boring cause he's dominant and his opponents dont offer much resistance.

Cejudo is just boring.

MM by being better everywhere.

If mighty mouse is a plain oatmeal kind of guy then Cejudo eats it raw.

You forgetting about Scoggins. His upcoming opponent Ben ngyuien is a bad bad dude as well.

Do you guys actually watch Flyweight fights? Specifically, have you actually seen Cejudo fight?

This makes about as much sense as when people were saying that they wanted McCall to be champ because he was so exciting, in the cage, compared to DJ.

MM will win and ask for a shot to get the BW title

Back