Hypothetically, if Conor where to have three belts...

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
That would be a fantastic clusterfuck if he got injured and all three titles were held hostage by his injury.

Do you honestly think the UFC hasn't thought of this? You really think that they would let him fight at 170 if he beats dos Anjos?

Sure, it's intriguing and crazy, but I really think two belts is plenty enough to earn him legend status. No need to risk screwing up three divisions with an unexpected injury.

If he somehow beats Dos Anos, you are willing to call him a legend already?

If he plans to move to 170 he would never in his life make 145 again.

If not.

It only depends on him wanting it. There is no if. Conor out class anyone that can weigh the same as him. No one can pass the first, or even if they fight very safe, the second. Unless he gets injured.

he would vacate his belt at 145.

He would really have to run through dos anjos to pull that off, though.

fuck sake, this meme-magic is real. people have been calling Conor GOAT since Brimage, now we are meme'ing him being 3-weight champion into reality as well

As it is I hope he vacates the fw belt if he beats dos onions. A loss even at ww would still hurt his aurora and earning power, its just not worth the risk.

fuck sake, this meme-magic is real. people have been calling Conor GOAT since Brimage, now we are meme'ing him being 3-weight champion into reality as well

I don't think you know what meme means.

And no, I don't believe for a moment he would beat Lawler at 170. That's why I said hypothetically speaking to preface it.

ddhr9x.jpg

You're not too bright.

I don't think he will beat Anjos. I would give him even less of a chance againt Lawler, Rory, Woodley, or Carlos.

I don't even like him and was pissed at the Aldo fight.

I even prefaced this shit with hypothetically.... I know it's a lot of syllables, but I'm positive you can figure it out, champ.

If he is moving up to 170lb I believe he should have to justify a WW T.S with a win over Rory or equal opponent

I'd like to see him defend his first 2 belts a few times before a move up to 170.

Even if he loses one of them, if he moves up and wins at 170...wow just unreal

nothing like putting the cart ahead of the horse.
add to that time after time "unbeatable" fighters eventually go on to lose and yet mma fans fall for the same shit promotion every time.

Sherbros are going to implode with butthurt when McGregor does what BJ couldn't do.

nothing like putting the cart ahead of the horse.
add to that time after time "unbeatable" fighters eventually go on to lose and yet mma fans fall for the same shit promotion every time.

I was just thinking aloud due to Conor's coach's remarks. I don't think he is unbeatable in any shape, way, or form. I've never said that in the most remote sense of the word. Hell, he's already been beaten. Twice. I think Lawler would rip his fucking head off and shit down his throat.

This is some sort of the wrong approach, because in boxing fighters usually grow out of a division, so they fight for the next weight class belt and so on, they eventually vacate the lower weight class belt because they simply cannot make the weight anymore, or because it was too much on their body, sort of like Conor´s case with the 145lbs belt, but do you really think he would even fight for the 170lbs belt? Just imagine having to defend it against the WW Top 5, just think about it, or would he be one and done at the weight? even if wining the belt? that is ridiculous.

if he beats Dos Anjos, every opponent he fights after that will be called the Antichrist, and Mcgregor the Messiah.

If he were to win the LW and WW titles, I can't see how he could actively defend all three belts let alone two. The toll on his body with weight cutting would destroy him. He'd have to vacate the 145 belt. I personally can't see how he can successfully defend two belts if he were to hold both the 145 & 155 belts. It's just too taxing, one division would suffer greatly due to lack of frequency of action in that particular weight class, and you can't hold up divisions forever. Also the unforeseen issues like injuries, and what would happen if he was hurt and out of action for a significant amount of time..two divisions held up. Maybe if he were to win the 155 belt, he would drop down to 145 and defend once, win and then vacate. I could see that being a more realistic scenario.

Conor would need the power of horse meat to fight at 170.

Back