John Kavanagh - Don't be surprised to see McGregor/Lawler at UFC 200

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via MMAmania.com

"Speaking of welterweights, I've seen rumors of Conor fighting Lawler for the
170 pound title at UFC 200 on July 9 have been gathering momentum. It's not something we have discussed specifically but after Conor wins the lightweight belt, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the next fight is for the welterweight title. If that's what Conor wants to do, I'll absolutely support the move. I think that would be fantastic, we're already talking about making history in a few weeks, but can you imagine what it will be like if Conor is the he champion in 3 different weight classes by the summer."

How do you think this would go for Conor? How possible do you think it is that this happens?

I like Conor, but I think Lawler kills him

conor knocks out lawler within 3 and he faceplants harder than he did in the diaz fight.

Is John Kavanagh the Irish Edmond?

Conor and Kavanagh getting greedy and overconfident. That 13s knockout just might have gotten to their heads.

conor knocks out lawler within 3 and he faceplants harder than he did in the diaz fight.
Or Lawler knocks him out. One of the two. You're obviously biased.

Lawler is so slow hes not even stuck in the mud,hes on his last breaths sinking in it

First round KO head clean off

Everytime Kavanagh opens he mouth, he somehow says something more idiotic every time. It's astounding.

Still looking forward to McGregor/RDA regardless.

Lawler's best chance is to use his size and take McGregor down and/or push him up against the fence. Conor would light Lawler up standing. Of course there's Lawler power to deal with.

3 x weight champion ?
Dana couldn't handle this. Too much power.
I do think Conor may support better deals for fighters though.

Maybe Conor and co. should worry about RDA first.

The fight with RDA will pain the picture. If Conor runs through him then this is probably a sell able fight. I think he should vacate the FW belt, though, if he decides to fight at WW. If the fight with RDA is competitive I think he should let that WW idea go.

3 x weight champion ?
Dana couldn't handle this. Too much power.
I do think Conor may support better deals for fighters though.

The Conor/Zuffa sideshow would be unbearable if Conor wins 3 belts!

I mean, that would be pretty crazy, but Conor hasn't seen anything like Lawler's power before, not to mentioned he'd be giving up a substantial amount of weight.

Lawler is so slow hes not even stuck in the mud,hes on his last breaths sinking in it

First round KO head clean off

Compared to you he will be the Flash. LOL at some slob claiming Robbie is slow. The guy will literally punch a hole through your dense head buddy and Connors' also.

belts would never get defend. imagine if he got injured while holding 3 belts.

actually you know what? i hope he wins all 3 belts then quits the ufc. oh man the lulz would be amazing.

conor wouldnt win though. there are too many blinded by his hype right now to admit it. if conor could hang with the best at 170 he would never kill himself to make the cut at 145

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back