so i ran into wes "the project" sims last night

auntorant

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
at petco, he was getting food for his salamander, was kind of a dick at first but then was cool, told me he has one more run left in him and that dana wanted him to face stipe after werdum punked out but he wasn't ready. He looked shredded

at petco, he was getting food for his salamander, was kind of a dick at first but then was cool, told me he has one more run left in him and that dana wanted him to face stipe after werdum punked out but he wasn't ready. He looked shredded
LOL, sounds like typical Wes Sims. Dana absolutely does not want him to fight Stipe, Wedrum or any other heavyweight in the UFC for that matter.

I hope it happened
Would like to meet Sims myself
He seems kind of unhinged like he'd practice for hours trying to bite his own face.....
How was he a dick at first ?

dude you just made a fucking weird ass thread about your aunty, and now you made this one, quit bullshitting.

I remember him stomping Frank Mir. It was so shocking, brutal and blatant disrespect for the American rules. That shit was cool in Pride but even at that young age i felt that was wrong to do in a UFC fight. I think he acted like e didnt know the rules but it almost looked like an angry rage/fit caused it. Couldnt control himself.

One of the first few PPVs I ever ordered and watched live. I was probably like 14 or 15 cuz I'm 30 now. I remember being really excited for that fight because Mir was a young promising heavyweight submission wizard and Sims was a giant! And they showed him power bombing somebody in his highlight video. O

15b95fa6f2bcbd3f56c5f6e9a63652f3.jpeg

I didnt believe you all the way up until you said he was shredded.

Then I LOL'd.

Pretty sure that dude is homeless.....but he may have a salamander living in his cardboard box with him.

What kind of salamander was it?

Hardly anyone owns a salamander as a pet, I call BS!

nice how you mixed it up with a salamander..makes it seem more plausible

I met Gary Goodridge at a pet store. He was buying food for his teacup pig, Ferdinand. He was cool at first then turned into a dick. He said Dana offered him a fight against Cormier if Jones goes to jail. Is shredded. I could see his nipples through his shirt.

He's always be the guy that prison yard stomped mir to me

Hey guys!!...I was kicking it with Tank Abbott last night at the local bar...he told me Dana told him to be ready to fight chuck at UFC 200!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back