Edmond's No. 1 Fan

Foggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me.

Edmond is simply doing what any of us would do in his situation. If honda wants to pay him to train her, that's what he's going to do. Does anyone really believe that she listens to him? She doesn't listen to anybody. Even her mom.

She's got the biggest chip on her shoulder in MMA and she needs a yes man, someone to uplift her ego.
If that's what he needs to do to keep her happy wouldn't you, if you were a coach? It's a job, and he's smart enough to realize that he needs to be yes man to keep his job. And that's also why she won't leave him.

Cheers Edmond, to doing what you have to do to keep your job in this economic environment.

What a worthless thread. I'll chip in with a worthless reply.

a-bronze-Baphomet-_3388320b.jpg

And I like him. He is unintentionally hilarious.

The mandatory "Thank You Edmond" video.

I have no sympathy for Edmond. Anyone who commits identity theft is not deserving of any respect. Shit can do damage.

He's basically the same as Jon Kavanagh

Edmond? ??
Is that you.....?????

LOL. Nah, I just think he gets too much hateraide from honda momma. Honda momma needs to talk to her daughter instead of talking shit about edmond in the media.

Definition of chickenshit.

Foggy, if you took some time to stop talking about Ronda every minute of your life, people might stop considering you to be a shit poster

Foggy, if you took some time to stop talking about Ronda every minute of your life, people might stop considering you to be a shit poster

WTF are you talking about? I enjoy your hate, why would I stop?

Celebrity nutthuggers like you are what's wrong with the sport.

WTF are you talking about? I enjoy your hate, why would I stop?

Celebrity nutthuggers like you are what's wrong with the sport.

Celebrity nuthuggers? Wtf are you on about.. I don't even like Ronda. But your life seems to revolve around talking about her

No, people like YOU are what is wrong with the sport.. don't care for actual MMA, just here to be a worthless troll

Celebrity nuthuggers? Wtf are you on about.. I don't even like Ronda. But your life seems to revolve around talking about her

No, people like YOU are what is wrong with the sport.. don't care for actual MMA, just here to be a worthless troll

If you're not a honda fan, than why are you so worried about what I post? Why does your life seem to revolve around hating on me?
Why don't you click on threads that don't rustle your jimmes?

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

If you're not a honda fan, than why are you so worried about what I post? Why does your life seem to revolve around hating on me?
Why don't you click on threads that don't rustle your jimmes?

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif
2000 posts in less than 2 months. you need a life

So he's basically a prostitute she hires to tell her how wonderful and lovely she is....
Seems legit.

You honda cucks are so mad that you have nothing to respond, so you resort to insulting the poster. That's so cowardly.
anyone that posts over 30 posts per day on sherdog, lives to tear someone else's life down at every moment, and calls other men cucks on the internet is guaranteed a loser in real life. also stop crying like a bitch about being "insulted" while your entire MO is to be insulting. i'm going to give you some advice: go outside every once in a while. don't forget to wear spf 50 though.

Back