Ufc rotterdam card

Dilaanf_

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Any ideas who's going to be on this card? I know struve vs Bigfoot is on the way but does anybody know something else?

Re-sign Matt Riddle and have Nick Diaz, Jessica Eye...

I would like to see Saffiedine vs Tumenov on there.

Overeem vs. Cain should headline if it fits his recovery time table.

A few guesses, as I'm bored...going off the current roster and guys who don't have a fight announced...

MAIN EVENT
Tarec Saffiedine vs. Albert Tumenov

Stefan Struve vs. Bigfoot Silva
Amirkhani/Wilkinson winner vs. Doo Ho Choi
Rashid Magomedov vs. Adriano Martins

PRELIMS

Danny Roberts vs. Bryan Barberena
Stevie Ray vs. Nick Hein
Neil Seery vs. Danny Martinez
Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Mike De La Torre
Ian Entwhistle vs. Augusto Mendes
Paddy Holohan vs. Chris Beal
Pascal Krauss vs. Nico Musoke
Islam Makhachev vs. Mehdi Baghdad
Peter Sobotta vs. Gasan Umalatov
Taylor Lapilus vs. Roman Salazar

if reem signs with the ufc and isn't on this card i'd be surprised. then again he might only want PPVs from now on for points

I expect them to come up with a less than mediocre card. Unfortunately, I don't think that'll do anything when it comes to getting a foothold in the Netherlands, as martial arts fans are still mostly kickboxing oriented and you can see world class fighters in that sport fight here for a fraction of the price of a ticket for the UFC.

Edit 3/27 I was wrong

Last edited:
3 hours after the tickets went on sale apparently.
Damn. I completely forgot about it even though I've already bought plane tickets..

But it looks like Ticketmaster have some kind of platinium kind of deal where they still have some tickets left. They were expensive though.

Damn. I completely forgot about it even though I've already bought plane tickets..

But it looks like Ticketmaster have some kind of platinium kind of deal where they still have some tickets left. They were expensive though.
Yeah, they might have some VIP and platinum tickets left, but all the normal poor-people-like-most-of-us tickets are long gone by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back