Rousey's mom: Ronda needs to leave 'idiot' coach

Is this recent? If so, she's a broken record at this point.

It feels like the more mother Rousey talks, the more likely she stays with Edmond.

Why is she telling the public, why doesn't she tell honda.

Can we respond to rhonda momma somehow to tell her that?

Watching this collection of crackpots unravel is some glorious schadenfreude

It's so interesting how Ronda likes to surround herself with bad or questionable people. It probably has to do with the fact that she is rotten inside too.

I believe that what ultimately ruined Ronda was her knockout win over Bethe Correia. Ronda never ever came to the cage with a gameplan from this guy Edmond, but at least she came with an attitude, a philosophy of fighting. The philosophy was basically "I am going to use what I know, and what my opponent doesn't know, to blow through my opponent as quickly as possible, with as little risk as possible, taking as little damage as possible, win as quickly and safely as possible, and go eat chicken wings". Around the time of the Correia fight, no doubt encouraged by this guy Edmond, she started to change & to sound different. In interview she started to sound like "I am going to prove that whatever my opponent knows, I know it better." And when she went in and out-brawled a brawler (Correia), the die was cast. She started talked about "one hand tied behind my back" stuff, and the like. There's no doubt to me that she was going into that cage in Australia intending to knock out Holly Holm standing, and nobody on that coaching staff told her it should be any different.

Ronda's mom needs to shut the fuck up at this point unless she has some new material to bring to the table.

Back