Ufc signs HW prospect Cody East

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
12-1 with 11 finishes. Ufc has went nuts signing HW prospects in the last six months.

Cyril Asker
Adam Milsted
Bojhan Mihaljovic
Marcin Tybura
Dmitry Smolyakov
Jarjhis Danho
Francis Ngannou
Bilyal Makhov
Cody East

Wheres First Wife Fedor,i want First Wife Fedor now,where is he?

12-1 with 11 finishes. Ufc has went nuts signing HW prospects in the last six months.

Cyril Asker
Adam Milsted
Bojhan Mihaljovic
Marcin Tybura
Dmitry Smolyakov
Jarjhis Danho
Francis Ngannou
Bilyal Makhov
Cody East
Good signing. UFC needs to keep making smart signings like this, if they want to keep the pressure on Bellator.

Good the UFC needs as much HW talent as possible ! Maybe they will actually get the future HW champ that likes to fight more than once a year?

Good signing for HW, he'll do pretty well I reckon but won't crack top 10. A kind of Derrick Lewis type, for me - beats 99% of newcomers and lower-level guys but will fall short against better competition.

Francis Ngannou is the real deal. I can see him fighting Derrick The Black Beast Lewis for the title by 2017. So much athletism, so much explosion.

I'd rank the signings like this.

1. Makhov- could be a future HW goat
2. Marcin Tybura- great ground game top 5 potential
3. Francis Ngannou- elite hand speed, elite power, don't see combo punching like his from HWs
4. Adam Milsted- lighter, faster Todd Duffee.
5. Cody East- very good athlete for a big guy. Potential but raw

Asker, Danho, Smolyakov and Bojan are all lesser prospects. Don't see any of the four sticking around longer than 4 or 5 fights.

Cyril Asker
Adam Milsted
Bojhan Mihaljovic
Marcin Tybura
Dmitry Smolyakov
Jarjhis Danho
Francis Ngannou
Bilyal Makhov
Cody East

I swore the experts on here said that very few prospects would now sign with UFC due to Reebok!

Why haven't any of these guys fought yet? Save Ngannou.

Cyril Asker
Adam Milsted
Bojhan Mihaljovic
Marcin Tybura
Dmitry Smolyakov
Jarjhis Danho
Francis Ngannou
Bilyal Makhov
Cody East

But I thought the Reebok deal was going to force all the prospects to sign very lucrative Bellator contracts.

The floodgates were opened, right?

Dana: "here's your 20k/20k. Welcome to the big leagues kid."

Fighter: But Sage is paid 40k/40k.

Dana: "Look do you wanna be a Fuckin fighter ya goof?"

Pics or I cant FAP
Enjoy
image_crop.php

Back