Conor McGregor is on beastmode

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

McGregor put this 5 minutes ago to instagram. Look at this guy. Hes looks humongous and lean.. McGregor legs are massive for LW. When he kicks it seriously going to hurt somebody.. Its scary combination when you see guy with that kind of confidence, skillset and physique.

I thought this was about the video game. He looks the same to me.

Sherdog's love affair continues...

Decent team pic though.

Just be honest TS you're scoping out his cock aren't you?

Just be honest TS you're scoping out his cock aren't you?

Ah, now it makes sense. Another fake acct. with a his name in it.

How many of these sock puppet accounts are out there? Seems like every time I turn around there's another gregg AV.

Straight up animal. after Meester Nachos gets iced Kings MMA will be turned into a garage for Conor's car collection.

He might still be angry his little Russian boyfriend lost

Beast mode now means... Standing around for a pic ? Oh please RDA save the world from covertly ghey Conor fans that actually believe they are MMA fans.

I think it's better to be "in" beastmode rather than "on" it.

McGregor put this 5 minutes ago to instagram. Look at this guy. Hes looks humongous and lean.. McGregor legs are massive for LW. When he kicks it seriously going to hurt somebody.. Its scary combination when you see guy with that kind of confidence, skillset and physique.

I gotta laugh at what you consider humongous. he's a little dude. He's a freaken killer, but he's still a little guy. My arm is as big as his chest...

Well he should get off Marshawn Lynch, that's not polite.

Boner's and soiled boxers happened while TS made this thread.

He's going to be giving away so much size if he moves to 170

Back