UFC 200 speculation

Goatmember

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
since we have so many fights before 200 i think something is really speacial in the works, i think cyborg rousey.

Ronda won't be ready.

And she will never fight cyborg.

But to get back to the TS, that fight doesn't make any sense anymore. The interest to see this has gone away.

Cyborg - Rousey?

Wtf?

Dana has said Rousey gets title shot of Tate-Holm winner in November.

GSP/ Lawler
Edgar/Mcgregor

Wouldn't be surprised to see another title fight as well

all other champions injured, joanna vs gadhela for main event moved from tuf 23 finale.
calling it right now.

They aren't going to risk Rousey getting KTFO again before Holm can do it.

I would love to see Cyborg in the UFC but do not expect it to happen.
I am fearful that Punk fighting will be one of the main selling points.

Do you think they would introduce a 145 weight class ?.

Cyborg said she'd only fight at featherweight so...yeah. I think they would but it's a moot point because it isn't going to happen. Nobody wants to see that.

GSP/ Lawler
Edgar/Mcgregor

Wouldn't be surprised to see another title fight as well

It's pretty obvious they don't want Frankie Edgar near a belt, whether he's fighting McGregor for it or not.

would bet on GSP Vs Silva or Lawler

Id like to see Holly Holm on the card after she KO/TKOs Tate...But I doubt Dana will let her, the Champion, fight again...

Thing is, is that I seriously doubt Rouseys will even fight this year tbh. I am guessing she wont return till Dec/Jan card...So they should let Holly fight at 200, then let her take rest of year off for Rousey...

GSP gonna get KTFO by RUTHLESS ROBBIE LAWLER at UFC 200.

It will be legendary

since we have so many fights before 200 i think something is really speacial in the works, i think cyborg rousey.
No, she won't be ready. She's training but still hasn't even completed Mile 22 yet nor has filming for the Road House remake even started.

It's going to be the last quarter of the year before the fight will happen.

As far as 200, I could see a GSP return, if the winner of Jones/DC isn't hurt too bad, one of those guys will be on the card if not both. Lawler will likely be on that card as well as a McGregor/Edgar fight

If Conor beats RDA n comes out clean, him vs Aldo could very likely headline UFC 200.

Back