Edmon Taverdyan Lying Under Oath

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Here are the cliffs since the video has been posted:

What Tarverdyan said in the September testimony:
- Had basically zero income except for $40-$50 he charges to train fighters per session
- Assets worth $3000
- Transferred Glendale Fight Club (GFC) to a student/friend 5-6 years ago
- Claims he doesn't have a key nor all access to GFC
- Owes over $700,000 in debt
- Claims an average monthly income in 2015 of $0.00/month

In the December testimony, Tarverdyan says:
- He received 6 figures from Ronda Rousey, around $200-$300K
- GFC is actually owned by his wife, not his student/friend
- Calls GFC his gym

Hmmm, tax evasion? Good luck

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...ond-tarverdyan-bankruptcy-recordings-ufc-news

I can't find any fucks to give about this guy, seems like a royal screw up.

Nice... throwing his wife and friend under the bus.

This is the 9th time I've seen this post.

Make the madness stop.

He's a job creator. Feds need to get off his case.

why the flip couldnt you put the cliffs in the same thread as the video... or do you just like creating threads

Deport or execute. The puke doesn't deserve to be in the United States.

This guy is shady as fuck.

why the flip couldnt you put the cliffs in the same thread as the video... or do you just like creating threads
Maybe you should see how many threads I've created since I've been on Sherdog? But yes, I love creating threads, it's sort of like my job here

The reason is because once you post it on the video on the 4th page, most miss it.

That camp really has produced some very entertaining stories. Always SOMETHING peculiar going on.

This guy is TMZ fodder. Hopefully with Ronda being out until November, Count Chocula will disappear for a while.

I sincerely hope nothing comes of this until he's done coaching rounda.

I love seeing her ko'd.

I can't find any fucks to give about this guy, seems like a royal screw up.

He must be a screw up cause he struck gold with Honda and still manages to fuck his finaces up

Nice... throwing his wife and friend under the bus.

I doubt he threw his wife or friend under the bus. He probably talked to them before hand. Would be stupid to lie and blame other people who can just turn around and say "No he's lying".

He must be a screw up cause he struck gold with Honda and still manages to fuck his finaces up

He even tried to fuck up getting Ronda by ignoring when she wanted him to train her, but she was committed to having him train her for whatever reason

I doubt he threw his wife or friend under the bus. He probably talked to them before hand. Would be stupid to lie and blame other people who can just turn around and say "No he's lying".
Yes. Assuming that Edmond does not do stupid actions...

Back