When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy is a combat sports fiend. Has tons of merchandise and actual belts and historic UFC and Boxing souvenirs in his apartment.

82030979-mixed-martial-artist-winner-fedor-emelianenko-gettyimages.jpg

trump650.jpg

_taffliction%20banned4.jpg

080524-UFC-84-TRUMP-JAMESON-ENTOURAGE-MCNEIL-0794.jpg

83301451-chairman-and-ceo-of-the-trump-organization-gettyimages.jpg

27670PCN_Wamma01.jpg

Does that mean his first act will be to legalize MMA in NY?

No. He's a fan of the money he WAS making from MMA.

He seems to like that short stocky fella.

No shit. He was a large stake holder in affliction. Can't wait for him to legalize mma in NYC

I'm sure if a lot of us had his money we would pay for VIP access to fighters and for memorabilia etc. More access might not automatically mean a bigger fan. He might be though.

Oh America.....This buffoon is who you would want lead you? Hillary? What is going on? Why not people who are actually qualified?

Demockracy.

That one photo was very old because Jenna Jameson was still hot and she had not fucked her lip up yet, that was way back when

He helped run Affliction off the cliff too, you're right.
Didn't you hear? Ufc paid Barnett to go to affliction and test positive thus ruining an entire event and consequently the company. That's the only reason why they let him back in the ufc even after 3 positive tests.

Take this shit to the war room where it belongs. I dont know why you jerks keep insisting on dragging your political trash into other forums. Follow the FUCKING RULES!!!

When I heard him call Ted Cruz a pussy it really did vaguely remind me of Conor calling Werdum a pussy a few days earlier.

Perhaps Trump is a Sherdog troll? I thought I've heard him say Sonnen-esque things as well.

Didn't you hear? Ufc paid Barnett to go to affliction and test positive thus ruining an entire event and consequently the company. That's the only reason why they let him back in the ufc even after 3 positive tests.

Average Sherdogger

Back