Which WWE Divas would crossover to the UFC?

I honestly want to see attractive female UFC fighters in the octagon. I'll pay to watch Mesha and a few others.

Asuka would fuck the bantamweight division up.

tumblr_nysox2Rxpg1u2sjqqo1_400.gif

WWE what ? Holy fuck wrestling is farther down the shitter than I realized. I quit watching back in the days of Miss Elizabeth.

I can definitely understand wanting more attractive females in the UFC but looks alone will not make them "crossovers" in the least bit. Wrasslin is a far cry from a real fight....

I'll be the first to admit when the UFC women are fighting my eyes go right to their butt, I'm wired to check out Meisha Tate's ass and I even stare at Hollys as well. When they roll around I enjoy their flexibility because as a male I think about sex.

We really need to start punishing these people making these fake fighting threads.

Also that girl is ugly.

I'll be cool with this.
I think they would have easier time than CM Punk.

Sure they have athletic ability but that doesn't mean they can fight. Maybe if they would spend at least 6 months training with Edmond Tarverdyan they could become world class strikers and be competitive.

Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky Lynch are all more athletic than most women in the UFC. One of them might do alright.

Meh . . . who needs fake wrestling divas just give me Brye Anne Russillo

912@70.jpg

Back