Jon Jones jumping side kick to the knee

wrasslemurica

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Alot of people were complaining about the regular "oblique kick". What do you think about this? Do you think Jon is going to use this technique or is it too dangerous? Will DC be able to ever walk again after the fight?

If Jon can land it.

he should totally go for it. Being champion is better than not being the champion.

dc gonna be blind with a bad knee and dislocated shoulder if he doesn't fight fire with fire. i say start the fight with the hardest nut shot as possible. straight into a tiger claw to the eyes. then sneak a razer blade out and slice his achilles.

Alot of people were complaining about the regular "oblique kick". What do you think about this?

Its not very nice. You could take someone's knee cap off with a move like that.

That sort of technique, like elbows to the back of the head and ball smashing should be prohibited.

they're in there to fight. it's not like you can't defend against this kick.

dc gonna be blind with a bad knee and dislocated shoulder if he doesn't fight fire with fire.

When Hit'N'Run Jones says he's going to "clean out the division" he means he's going to permanently disable all of the top athletes who fight in his weight class.

dc gonna be blind with a bad knee and dislocated shoulder if he doesn't fight fire with fire. i say start the fight with the hardest nut shot as possible. straight into a tiger claw to the eyes. then sneak a razer blade out and slice his achilles.

this. Everybody who fights jon jones should fight him dirty, cuz thats what jon does to everyone else. You wouldnt get hate for poking jon in the eyes, or kicking in his knees or balls. That would serve him right, would jon win all his fights if he hadnt poked them several times in the eyes?? i doubti t.

Imagine fighting a 6ft4 guy with 85inch reach with blurry eyes, or even worse one eye. Not even remotely a fair fight.

It is true that there is nothing stopping DC for trying that on him.

if he gets a hold of jones he should just try to dump on his head rampage style. Corpses dont win fights.

It's pretty scummy, im not a fan of them, but as long as it's legal it's fair play.

The shoryuken is the counter to that move

they're in there to fight. it's not like you can't defend against this kick.

True dat! If you know he throws that kick be ready to defend, I hate foot stomps it screams cheap & desperation but still very much legal...

In the cage or in traffic, Jones is an apex predator.

dirty technique but, Hey it's a fight all that matter is the W
Jon jones is a dirty fighter and a dirty human being.
but he's the best out there..

True dat! If you know he throws that kick be ready to defend, I hate foot stomps it screams cheap & desperation but still very much legal...

foot stomps isnt desperation..you throw them when you allready have a guy up against the fence. The guy stomping the foot is allready in control,he just isnt allowing his opponent to rest up against the cage. Thats putting in work to make it a nightmare for the guy your fighting. If you dont like being footstomped,than get off the cage..which is what your supposed to be doing ANYWAY.

DC has previously said he doesn't worry about those types of attacks, because he's adapted to them by lifting the weight off the leg. As with anything else, we'll see how effective the counter is to this maneuver.

That said, what else is Jones training that we're not seeing? Scary guy.

if i was jones i would show moves i wouldnt even do in the octagon,just to make people think about it. Its allready a deceptive move as it is. even if the guy moves out of range of what he thinks the move is,jones can still land it.

jones haters are pretty pathetic. complaining about perfectly legal moves and all that. "oh noes he might hurt someone in a fight"

Back