Please help me

Swarthy

Immortal Sorcerer Lo Pan
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey Guys desperately trying to get hold of the person who did this Artwork

image.jpeg

Please can anyone put me in touch with them??

Pretty sure it's whatever that says at the bottom.

Looks like one of Slobo's

chosen-one-i-m-coming-o.gif

It looks like shitty fanboy art, grow up and stop watching japanese anime.

You probably drew it TS, and now u want attention

No I saw it in the JJ appreciation thread and want to get in touch with the artist about some work. Not sure if the Artist posts in Sherdog or if the person who posted it just found it. Either way I want to get in touch with them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It looks like shitty fanboy art, grow up and stop watching japanese anime.[/QUOT

The Tinfoil hat wearing weirdo telling me to grow up? Rofl Gotta love the irony

I love the artwork. Whenever you find who made it please mention in this thread as well

Just take a picture of your screen and bring it to Walmart. They'll make it into a blanket for $50 or so. Then you can sleep with her every night.

I like the art... but they misspelt Joanna's name. :(

I think its really good artwork

I'm an artist actually

Throwing your shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks isn't "art" mate. If you were an artist, you would understand that perspective is everything. sit down.

Throwing your shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks isn't "art" mate. If you were an artist, you would understand that perspective is everything. sit down.
In what perspective is this shitty copied-from-photo something worth? I have no expectation to get a meaningful response in a fighting forum regarding anything art-related

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back