Are you interested on Maia vs Nick Diaz match up?

Diaz vs Wonderboy for next ts.

IDGAF. Lol

Hell yeah. That would be an amazing match up. Big win for whoever takes it.

Metamoris offered this matchup to both of them. Maia accepted, Diaz declined.

Diaz's "death by a thousand cuts" approach to striking won't work against maia and they'll definitely take it to the ground. Although Nick is a wizard on the ground, Maia would win.

Diaz is really slick on the ground, but Maia is a fucking nightmare.

I love both fighters but maia is a much better wrestler and i doubt nick could tap him from bottom so would pprobably look like mMaia vs gunnar or fFitch

Nick should fight Patrick Coté, Matt Brown or maybe Thiago Alves, and get at least one win under his belf before fighting a top 5 opponent. If Nick beats, let's say Coté, then he should fight Donald Cerrone or Hector Lombard. And if he wins again then give him a top 5 or maybe even a title shot.

I'm interested but I'm sure Diaz wants a bigger named opponent that is preferably a striker.

Would love this fight, be funny to see Nick get on his bike and cruise to a easy decision then flip off the crowd booing.

Btw thats the only way nick wins cause if it gets on the ground he is gonna get a lesson.

Definitely. If nick doesnt immediately shoot/pull guard and play into Maia's strengths, he may as well call himself Carlos Condit.

I'd watch even if Diaz doesn't deserve the fight right at this moment. Nick would have to keep it standing if he were to win though.

Back