Calling it now: Bold prediction Conor vs RDA

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bold prediction: one of them is going to win and one of them is going to lose. Feel free to bump after fight.

Can these dozens of calling it now/bold prediction threads get automatically put in the wasteland?

Does anybody really care about these prediction threads that get posted every day by sherdoggers that didn't even bet $5 on the fight?

I have a bolder prediction

RDA is going to beat the living death out of conor.

I have a bolder prediction

Conor will beat RDA in 21 seconds.

YOU'RE WRONG

giphy.gif

Does anybody really care about these prediction threads that get posted every day by sherdoggers that didn't even bet $5 on the fight?

I care, I'm sure @Jin Akutsu has bookmarked everyone predicting RDA's victory and will bump and make sure each and everyone of them eats crow, similarly I'm sure RDA fans out there have bookmarked Conor victory prediction threads and will bump those in case RDA owns. True, these are not as epic as UG $$ betting/welching threads but it's still decent popcorn. UG's interface blows.

I care, I'm sure @Jin Akutsu has bookmarked everyone predicting RDA's victory and will bump and make sure each and everyone of them eats crow, similarly I'm sure RDA fans out there have bookmarked Conor victory prediction threads and will bump those in case RDA owns. True, these are not as epic as UG $$ betting/welching threads but it's still decent popcorn. UG's interface blows.

Did he even make an account bet?

The only ones that are funny and worth bumping are the guys that say X fighter has 0% chance of winning and that you should bet your life savings on the fight.

Still stupid though since they didn't bet anything themselves.

Did he even make an account bet?

I don't know but that's besides the point, the point I'm trying to make is people love prediction threads for the drama: correct, and you get to rub it in; wrong, and the other guy gets to rub it in. We love rubbing it in as much as we love watching others rubbing it in. The corollary drama is as much a part of our DNA as the fighting itself. Why do you think personalities and storylines are such integral parts of prizefighting?

im looking at it like the wonderboy hendricks fight..(i put vcash on wonderboy btw)..if conor avoids the takedown he will light up rda, now rda is a great fighter but once he starts getting tagged it will go downhill fast...just like hendricks, many were going on and on about his wrestling credentials but it seems that accurate stricking is beating wrestling nowadays

im looking at it like the wonderboy hendricks fight..(i put vcash on wonderboy btw)..if conor avoids the takedown he will light up rda, now rda is a great fighter but once he starts getting tagged it will go downhill fast...just like hendricks, many were going on and on about his wrestling credentials but it seems that accurate stricking is beating wrestling nowadays

Those are 2 totally different fights.

Ronda vs Holly would be a better comparison.

Last edited:
If you knew anything about MMA you'd see this is gonna be a draw

In before chapo Jr. And head clean off take this thread personally.

Bold prediction: one of them is going to win and one of them is going to lose. Feel free to bump after fight.

Can these dozens of calling it now/bold prediction threads get automatically put in the wasteland?

Why do you hate them so much?

RDA beats Conor via KO/TKO 1:31 of round 1.

No man, it's going to be a draw.

Back