I think Khabib will be exposed soon..

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think in a 5 round fight he will be exposed for his holes in his striking. I'm not impressed by it when we're talking upper echelon fighters. He requires alot of explosive and athletic movement and he's facing a guy who will make him work in Tony Ferguson.

But of course, if he loses it'll be because "he was on a long layoff"

Has he avoided injury long enough to have a fight scheduled?

I was going to post a gif about a prosthetic leg falling off but then I realized after looking at a few that all of those gifs are terrible and sad. So I'll just leave it at that.

I've never been impressed by lay n pray fighters, I agree someone will knock him stiff soon.

Getting a 5 round main event against Ferguson of all people is huge thing to overcome. Tony sets a pace that not many can keep up, let alone for 5 rounds. I think Khabib will fade in the later rounds, and Ferguson will get the D'Arce choke in the 4th.

I've been on the Ferguson train since his comeback fight against Rio, and its been a helluva ride. Its not ending now.

Personally, I think he's going to remind everyone just how good he is

Ferguson is going to choke him.

Khabib will have the rust excuse.

I think in a 5 round fight he will be exposed for his holes in his striking. I'm not impressed by it when we're talking upper echelon fighters. He requires alot of explosive and athletic movement and he's facing a guy who will make him work in Tony Ferguson.

But of course, if he loses it'll be because "he was on a long layoff"
He has to stay healthy long enough to actually show up and fight.

Personally, I think he's going to remind everyone just how good he is
I think this is going to be a great fight! I would have to go with Tony if forced to choose, but, this is a pick'em fight.

Khabib got injured reading this thread. Out for 3 months.

Khabib will never be much as he is made of glass. Guy just can't stay healthy, maybe he can hang out with Cain and make a youtube channel just on rehabbing injuries.

First he has to actually make it to the cage to be exposed.

I think you are so wrong and we do know that a 2 year lay effects fighters, also the reason you put "he was on a long layoff is because you know its true.

Khabib won't get through Ferguson. As a poster above said, it's a 5 round fight. Khabib usually fades in the 3rd, and with Tony's pace he'll star fading even earlier. And Khabib isn't stopping this fight.

Terrible fight for him after a long lay off.

Not a fan of the word exposed but I'm with you, someone will be able to capitalize and I wouldn't be surprised if it was RDA in a rematch.

His clinch entry has always been a weakness, there's nothing to expose, #KhabibKnows

dream on
El Cockroach will be exposed soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back