Big Country vs The Black Beast

chunglii

No Me Duele
@Titanium
Reaction score

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

or

bc.gif

Wow that was fast, quick turnaround for Big Country. Hope he gets the W.

Whoa really? I just just heard something about Travis Browne vs Roy. I'm ok with this fight too, though. Lewis won't be afraid to stand and bang with Roy, and he'll be a lot less likely to run from Roy like Rosholt did. Scary, a Roy winning streak is about to begin again.

Whoa really? I just just heard something about Travis Browne vs Roy. I'm ok with this fight too, though. Lewis won't be afraid to stand and bang with Roy, and he'll be a lot less likely to run from Roy like Rosholt did. Scary, a Roy winning streak is about to begin again.
Legit source from the big man himself. No Entimports here!

I like Roy. Not sure if he will win, but I will be rooting for him. I want to see that belly rub.

Last edited:
Wow that was fast, quick turnaround for Big Country. Hope he gets the W.

He probably gets hit more in his usual sparring sessions than in those three awful rounds against Rosholt.

Roy should win but wouldn't be surprised to see him get exploded within a minute either

I'm posting an image from the futureeeeeeeeeeee. No, that's fiestar racist post type category. But I just wanted to catch the perfect angle of the right hand of Roy connecting on the head of a person, and it just so happened that his skin color was what it was.

roy-nelson-knockout-595x318.jpg

Theres that rumour also about Nelson fighting Browne. I actually like both fights.

Roy is the perfect test for guys like this. My guess is Lewis doesn't pass it.

This is a very winnable fight for Lewis

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Lewis crushed Nelson, that beating he put on Grabowski was vicious.

If Nelson actually looked like hes been improving his stand up, screw it Roy by KO.

Good fight. Roy by KO. He's more polished at this point.

That sounds pretty racist, man. Or not. Pretty much never pay attention to anything I say. Just a word to the wise.

The desk has spoken.

Lets go Black Beast. im rooting for lewis to get his first big name win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back