Mark Kerr At His Most Jacked and Ass Kicking? What Fights?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I wanna watch some old fighters I haven't really seen much of. I chose Mark Kerr for today.

I quickly realized this is him at one part of his career, probably his prime

latest

And this is him at another part

1004_crop_north.jpg

So, which of his fights should I watch to see why he's still remembered today?

probably the ones where he looks like a muscle cloud. Lol at the amount of gears those fighters took back then

So I wanna watch some old fighters I haven't really seen much of. I chose Mark Kerr for today.

I quickly realized this is him at one part of his career, probably his prime

latest

And this is him at another part

1004_crop_north.jpg

So, which of his fights should I watch to see why he's still remembered today?
Maybe the one where he finishes the fight by jamming his chin into his opponent's eye socket...that's a pretty good'n.

I have his WVC DVD's. The Paul Varlens fight was brutal.

Any one of those where he bounces them out in the 1st round were either from okay to solid just because they were so fast.

The Smashing Machine docu is probably your best bet.

Igor Vovchanchyn. He was a wrestler so most of his fights were horrendously boring but freak athlete

IDK if you are serious or just trying to make fun of a old mma fighter,either way those who saw Mark at his prime knows the dude had the scariest GnPonder in the world.
lot of wrong decisions in life made him what he is today,just that.

Maybe the one where he finishes the fight by jamming his chin into his opponent's eye socket...that's a pretty good'n.
No, the one where he slams the dude and knocks himself out--that was him, right?
I have his WVC DVD's. The Paul Varlens fight was brutal.

Any one of those where he bounces them out in the 1st round were either from okay to solid just because they were so fast.

The Smashing Machine docu is probably your best bet.
How about the one where he slams the dude and accidently drives his on head into the mat, knocking himself stupid? He was a beast that drugs got the hold of.
4k8gba.jpg

Watch the smashing machine it's a good little film. His early career he looked monstrous and unstoppable until he fought Igor, then shit went downhill pretty fast.

What a savage beast. He was literally impossible to submit in his prime. Went over the ADCC and took the gold in submission grappling with pure strength and wrestling on his side. He didn't have any background in submissions. The "specimen"

IDK if you are serious or just trying to make fun of a old mma fighter,either way those who saw Mark at his prime knows the dude had the scariest GnPonder in the world.
lot of wrong decisions in life made him what he is today,just that.

100% serious. I've seen almost every famous fighters fights, but not Kerr's.

Back