Stop driving Jon..

HoLmEs306

UFCALLDAY
@White
Reaction score
You obviously suck at driving. Just pay one of your friends to drive you around...

And that's the bottom line.

kAbnhbA.jpg

Probably the only fighter more dangerous outside of the cage than in it.

If I was as rich as him I'd never drive. Fuck driving. Hire some dude, make him wear a dumbass hat, and haul my ass around where I need to be.

If I was as rich as him I'd never drive. Fuck driving. Hire some dude, make him wear a dumbass hat, and haul my ass around where I need to be.

Hell yeah.

driving-miss-daisy-review.jpg

Cars are Jon's kryptonite.

I was thinkin' the same thing! Your location gave me a flashback to me and a buddy driving out to S.D. after college to hook up with a friend that entered the Navy. Mira Mesa was serious gorgeous scenery. You lucky dog!

How many miles do you need to travel to get to a city as lowlife as Baltimore? Is Flint closer?:confused:

I don't generally co-sign most Jones criticism, but I've got to agree. Do they not have Uber in Albuquerque?

This applies to so many athletes, instead just give a friend all the weed he can smoke and the pleasure of driving your bad ass ride. problem solved

Is he actually banned from driving?

Maybe he should stop, not sure what fun you can have driving an automatic...

I was thinkin' the same thing! Your location gave me a flashback to me and a buddy driving out to S.D. after college to hook up with a friend that entered the Navy. Mira Mesa was serious gorgeous scenery. You lucky dog!

How many miles do you need to travel to get to a city as lowlife as Baltimore? Is Flint closer?:confused:
She... she let both of you bang, bro?

You can't get an Uber, drive to a crack dealer and say
"hey Uber guy, wait here for 5mins, if you hear gunshots, i guess you can go"

Tijuana is like right there and you don't get much more lowlife that that. Any lower and you're talking Baghdad or Caracas, Venezuela.

Back