Max Holloway media scrum: A fight with José Aldo in Hawaii would be ideal.

If this fight happens... Who would you take?

• Total voters
You don't deserve it

Do one!

In other words, I'm not too confident in. Aldo after coming of a defeat like that

I really want this fight to happen. It would be a breath of fresh air. Tired of the mendes and edgar shuffle.

I know it's been beaten to death but no immediate rematch for Aldo is a joke. Silva, Edgar, Penn, Cain, Barao (perhaps others I'm forgetting) all got title shot rematches. I think Wiedman too. But not Aldo who had the division cleared out for 5+ years.

I'm not a big Aldo fan but what a joke. Reebok deal + firing Stitch + nepotism = fuck the UFC. I'll watch all the free cards I can get but fuck ppvs and merchandise.

I actually think this a good call out Aldo's now in Conor's & Dana's rearview as a Aldo fan it was a disappointing showing for all the drama & build up, but it needs to be seen again just to truly stamp it.

something something UFC has to disclose books in Hawaii something something

That's the best choice for Aldo now, beat decisively or finish Max and get TS

There is a Jacare/Belfort ot UFC 198 card in Brazil, Jose please fight Max before rematching Conor

I have to go with Aldo.

Max didn't look that great against Miller and Stephens. That Max loses to Aldo badly.

Max who beat the living shit out of Cub maybe has a chance but small one.

Oliveira would have beaten Holloway.
tumblr_inline_n711k9RXXV1qiwgw3.gif

I actually think this a good call out Aldo's now in Conor's & Dana's rearview as a Aldo fan it was a disappointing showing for all the drama & build up, but it needs to be seen again just to truly stamp it.

Aldo did mention he'd like to fight Holloway. Don't think that's going to happen or an interim fight with Edgar. Aldo's supposedly back training now. His cheque for the Conor fight must have arrived.

Back