Should Faber get next shot at Cruz?

At this stage, I'm not sure Faber has anything left for Cruz, as they appear to be on different levels.

That being said, Faber is cool as hell, and I'd be stoked if he could pull off the fight of his life and finally win the gold.

At this stage, I'm not sure Faber has anything left for Cruz, as they appear to be on different levels.

That being said, Faber is cool as hell, and I'd be stoked if he could pull off the fight of his life and finally win the gold.
that would be cool.. I agree.

Faber really grew on me as a likeable person during TUF. Much more likeable than cruz and tj IMO so it would be cool to see him finally get ufc gold.

Faber?
q3iCWqE.gif

tumblr_o15oreAtNc1u2ragso6_250.gif

The king's returned to his throne. All should abide by his decree. Cruz/Faber III it is then.

I'd rather see Almeida or Sterling in the mix, inject some new blood.

Yes. Yes I would enjoy Cruz vs Faber 3 very much. I like completing trilogies.

I want to see TJ vs Faber for the title shot. The way TJ has conducted himself after the loss I don't want to see him get an immediate rematch. I think MM has his hands full with Cejudo so Cruz should just sit back and enjoy the belt for awhile he deserves it.

Faber/Cruz III , hoping for urijah for pulling the upset and retire with the belt, and as one of the greatests of all time

Nah.

The last time Faber beat a relevant fighter Bush was still in office

I guess for the sake of completing the trilogy, but I've lost track of how many title shots Faber has lost in the last few years.
I agree with KootenayKid though, I'd rather see some new blood.

Man this is a toss up in my mind.

On one hand fuck yes. Id love to see faber cruz 3. But this goes against everything that is sports related because he hasnt earned a shot at the belt.

I dunno

Rather see tj vs faber and like cruz vs sterling.

I guess for the sake of completing the trilogy, but I've lost track of how many title shots Faber has lost in the last few years.
I agree with KootenayKid though, I'd rather see some new blood.
yeah hes lost a lot of them... But would be cool if it was Fabers last fight.. Win or lose, to complete the trilogy... Obviously winning would be better lol

It would be bitter sweet if that happened.

Back