Mickey Gall: Punk fight still on (hints at UFC 200)

Yeah, I still have a hard time with the fact a 40-year-old with no martial arts background or special physical prowess is getting a fight in the UFC.

Keep up the illusion as long as you can, Michael.

All the Punk haters mad that they can't accuse him of ducking now.

tumblr_nmq3v0iIHJ1s717rno1_500.gif

That shit better be headlining the opening bout on the Facebook card.

If Punk makes the main card of UFC 200 that's a slap to the dick of MMA fans WorldWide!

Punk won't be back by then

Who cares? After this many dates if we aren't going to fuck I'm moving onto the next girl.

If Punk makes the main card of UFC 200 that's a slap to the dick of MMA fans WorldWide!
How can it headline and be the opening bout?

he had great success fighting even bigger guys in the main event of wwf shows, so why not here?

All the Punk haters mad that they can't accuse him of ducking now.

I don't hate CM Punk; I'm indifferent because I didn't follow wrestling when he was on the roster. I just have a hard time with the fact they are letting a middle aged man with no fighting or martial arts experience fight in the UFC. Do you remember how badly Sean Gannon was beaten and he at least had some fights under his belt.

Nvm, that changes everything...

Gall's entire career relies on this fight lol.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed with zuffa if they put Punk on 200, come on now...

he still has to get into the cage

That young guy that's fighting against CM Punks looked so hungry for the win... CM Punk looked impressed after the match, this injury will make it much harder for him to win

Just go pin him post spine surgery. By "Hardcore Match Rules" falls count anywhere.

Back