Aldo is still the boss, he will be champ again.

andreicarma23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
431153-b5680f2e-cf4e-11e4-b984-a9aecfa33688.jpg

Yeah, he might, when Conor is off dominating LW and WW.

jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor-knockout.jpg

jose-aldo-crying-locker-roo.jpg

I thought the clown is supposed to make the king laugh?

Only if Conor beats RDA and stays at LW. As long as Conor is FW champ, Aldo isn't getting another shot at it.

Oh yeah? I wonder if they'll take the billboard down then.

CZqmpNBXEAEn7s8.jpg

Im sure Aldo will be back with a vengeance...but Conor will beat him again....I think Frankie might too!

A boss doesn't get knocked stiff and embarrassed in 13 seconds.

He'll be champ again if McGregor vacates the title....

I just want to see a real fight between the two belt or no belt...

I'm surprised by how many people don't give Aldo a chance in the rematch. MMA fans have the memory of a goldfish. I mean no champ has come back after a knockout right?

Considering he is not 38 years old or something in the edge of retirement, there is a HUGE chance of a rematch happening, also of Aldo getting the title back, whether it be from Conor or from anyone else, in the end, he already fought everyone not named Conor and beat them , getting caught clean in the first 13 seconds doesnt mean it will happen every time.

Considering he is not 38 years old or something in the edge of retirement, there is a HUGE chance of a rematch happening, also of Aldo getting the title back, whether it be from Conor or from anyone else, in the end, he already fought everyone not named Conor and beat them , getting caught clean in the first 13 seconds doesnt mean it will happen every time.

Of course it is highly unlikely that Conor KOs him in 13 seconds again, however you have to know that now that Aldo has tasted Conor's power it will change how he approaches a rematch. He will be hesitant to commit to his strikes and Conor will pick him apart, work him around and knock him out again. Aldo was shook BEFORE Conor ever touch his chin, imagine how he must feel now?

Conor bless.

Back