If Connor Loses, Backlash from Fighters: Epic

Foggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Sage "He's Only 19" Northcutt received some nasty backlash, I can only imagine the shit storm that would descend on connor if he lost to RDA.
The tweets and comments, just from the fighters would be vicious, but the fans wouldn't be left behind.
I really hope connor is psychologically ready because it's become very acceptable to produce the same level of backlash after a loss, that the p.r. machine produced to artificially hype a fighter.
The rhonda backlash will only have been a trial run for the "once ever" response to connor's KO.

If 40/40 got sage, the nicest (or fakest) guy in UFC, comments like "P*ssy", and "buy a guard", oooof, I can only imagine the creative responses from long time fighters that are struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids. It would be pandemonium.

Queue the fanboi's hate posts.

Last edited:
Sage got backlash because he got promoted heavily and paid quite a bit for someone who was 1-0 in the UFC and had nothing that warranted it.

Conor is the 145 lb champion and beat Aldo in 13 seconds, whether you like Conor or don't game recognizes game, Conor proved himself, Sage didn't. I'm sure some people will laugh at Conor(mostly Brazilians) but it won't be anything like Sage.

I've studied Dos Anjos extensively. I can see :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his mentality. I saw pain in his face at the press conference. He's like a home invader waiting for his inevitable end on death row.

His last meal would be Brigadeiro with a side of mint ice cream

I've studied Dos Anjos extensively. I can see :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his mentality. I saw pain in his face at the press conference. He's like a home invader waiting for his inevitable end on death row.

His last meal would be Brigadeiro with a side over mint ice cream
A life. Do you have it?

I really don't see him losing this fight, but without a doubt you are correct, Conor will receive a huge amount of stick when he loses, It will all be worth it though for the rewards he has.

A life. Do you have it?

See, this is what is going to make the fan backlash insane also. Nuthuggers having feelings like someone was trash talking their mom.

Imagine the FIGHTERS that have skin in the game and feel that they're getting short changed. Wow, it'll be something. Just think about the difference in pay between sage and connor. Sage is only making about 20/20 more than he should. From other fighters' perspective, how much is connor getting that is seen as unearned??? enough to get fighters riled up. LOL

Last edited:
Oh yeah... if this hype train gets derailed it's going to be explosions afterwards.

Do you just hate people who make money for the UFC? This post is pretty bitter.

People will still tune in to watch all of them if they fight again.

I have to say my favorite thing to hate about Conor fans is their constant ability to be able to deduce the exact mental state of his opponents by the looks on their faces. It's a ridiculous trend that continues with build up to his fights.

If you lose to the best LW fighter in the world and a possible goat, what is wrong with that really?

I have to say my favorite thing to hate about Conor fans is their constant ability to be able to deduce the exact mental state of his opponents by the looks on their faces. It's a ridiculous trend that continues with build up to his fights.

You mean the eye blink? That was hilarious. "He's shook!!"
Some of it is funny. Some of it is just annoying.
But the fighters themselves calling it out on twitter, that's real entertainment. LOL

He won't BUT if he did they would all publicly by loving it and mocking him while privately crying inside. They all want him to do well because he brings in numbers for EVERYONE, not just himself, and those in the FW, LW and WW all dream of red panty night one day.

If Sage "He's Only 19" Northcutt received some nasty backlash, I can only imagine the shit storm that would descend on connor if he lost to RDA.
The tweets and comments, just from the fighters would be vicious, but the fans wouldn't be left behind.
I really hope connor is psychologically ready because it's become very acceptable to produce the same level of backlash after a loss, that the p.r. machine produced to artificially hype a fighter.
The rhonda backlash will only have been a trial run for the "once ever" response to connor's KO.

If 40/40 got sage, the nicest (or fakest) guy in UFC, comments like "P*ssy", and "buy a guard", oooof, I can only imagine the creative responses from long time fighters that are struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids. It would be pandemonium.

Queue the fanboi's hate posts.

His name is Conor. Not Connor.

Nah everyone likes Conor. RDA on the other hand is going to get a lot of post USADA backlash from every fighter after he gets iced inside one round.

Meanwhile every Conor fan will be celebrating as usual
eXz4w76.gif

Yeah I'm sure some fighters who aren't on his level will mock the man who's bringing money to there sport, if he loses that is.

What is it gonna take for the haters to realize that the ufc is more fun with Conor in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back