Vid: Lyoto training for FOX 19!

Hopefully one of those guys pulls out from the fight.

Completely pointless imo.

Good to see hes working with RDA's S&C coach. Curson knows his shit.

Have loved Machida for many years... But Thompson is the new karate kid on the block. Don't want to see Lyoto get his head bashed in anymore.

Training to avoid the H-Bom (which is a waste of time because it doesn't exist anymore).

He brought in a sparring partner with the quality of mimicking Hendo's exact movements.

tumblr_ny3psz8FF31umpoc9o2_500.gif

I had no idea they made this rematch, kinda weird but I guess they're both over the hill so it makes sense. It does feel a little pointless though.

I've DM'd Machida on Twitter multiple times telling him to retire. With my knowledge, having watched his recent fights in slow motion, and having discussed with my roommates the deteriation in his technique, I feel he would be wise to take my advice.

Although he seems to have blocked me?

k florian or d sanchez would say its time to cut to 170

I expected piss drinking. Disappointed.

I've DM'd Machida on Twitter multiple times telling him to retire. With my knowledge, having watched his recent fights in slow motion, and having discussed with my roommates the deteriation in his technique, I feel he would be wise to take my advice.

Although he seems to have blocked me?

You telling a pro fighter who makes a living of it to retire because of your and your roomates 'knowledge' ?

Good lord.

Looking slow and flat-footed to be honest.
He is wearing a weighted vest, that sort of workout will slow anybody down. Especially when there is no set pattern and you are just responding to the coaches commands.

Back