Nik Lentz Wants BJ at 155

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
On Chael Sonnen's podcast today, Lentz says he'll fight BJ at 155. He's doing a lot of talking now even though BJ said on Ariel's show he'd fight him at 155 and Ariel's producers tried numerous times calling Lentz to have him on the air to have his side of it.

I just want to know why is a jobber making demands to fight a HOF?

This guy is as dumb as they come, had a chance to fight a washed up BJ and make a name off him and instead acts like he is somehow superior to BJ and starts making retarded demands

Back to fight pass with him

Too late Lentz.

Maybe instead of writing some stupid poem, you should have just accepted the fight.

Probably never see a bigger payday than the one he would get for fighting a legend like BJ.

Lentz needs to pipe down, BJ Penn responded to his trash talk and offered him to fight and Lentz ducked.

Dudes just trying to save face, so until he signs the dotted line he has no room to talk.

PS it was also rumored that Penn used to slap Lentz silly when he did his training camp with Dolce.

So do I. One I don't have to pay for at least. Haha

Too late Lentz.

Maybe instead of writing some stupid poem, you should have just accepted the fight.

Probably never see a bigger payday than the one he would get for fighting a legend like BJ.

He made another poem. Apparently BJ couldn't get ahold of Nik, he resorted to messaging Lentz's wife to get him to fight.

He made another poem. Apparently BJ couldn't get ahold of Nik, he resorted to messaging Lentz's wife to get him to fight.

Like I said.....

He should have just accepted the damn fight when it was offered, instead of writing that stupid poem/essay.

Lentz doesn't deserve a fight with BJ penn especially after his last snooze fest.

Meet him on the streets of Hawaii if you're really feeling that confident. BJ is always ready for a street fight.

Lentz needs to pipe down, BJ Penn responded to his trash talk and offered him to fight and Lentz ducked.

Dudes just trying to save face, so until he signs the dotted line he has no room to talk.

PS it was also rumored that Penn used to slap Lentz silly when he did his training camp with Dolce.

He was getting roasted on Facebook, Twiiter, and Instagram why he wasn't going to fight and he was silent the entire time, never responded.

Lentz said that BJ accidentally cut over his eye and was going to hard and sparring so he left Hawaii, supposedly on good terms with him.

That ship's sailed Nick. BJ called you out and you went all Shakespeare TL;DR on him like a tool.

Your one chance at getting some attention for yourself and you blew it. No popcorn for you no more, SEE YA!

BJ offered to fight him at 155, Lentz never replied.....

Lentz wants to talk, luckily BJ doesn't understand sheep.

"Baaah baahh"

Lentz doesn't deserve a fight with BJ penn especially after his last snooze fest.

Meet him on the streets of Hawaii if you're really feeling that confident. BJ is always ready for a street fight.

This guy said he went down to Hawaii looking for BJ, but he was out of town in Utah. Lentz said he was lucky or he would have kicked his ass in his home state.

Nik "the Corny" Lentz had his chance at BJ but he ducked the biggest fight of his career cuz of mercy for BJ?! GTFO

B.J. already said he will fight Lentz at 155lb. I believe the reason it is taking so long to announce B.J. fight is because the UFC is trying to make this fight. Dennis Siver is the back up imo.

This guy said he went down to Hawaii looking for BJ, but he was out of town in Utah. Lentz said he was lucky or he would have kicked his ass in his home state.

Lentz talks too much. Just sign the contract homie. BJ returned specifically to fight him and he's made nothing but excuses. He should stick to his poetry.

But he didn't leave a street name or city?

Nik "the Corny" Lentz had his chance at BJ but he ducked the biggest fight of his career cuz of mercy for BJ?! GTFO

He admitted he was a jobber, and yet he still the turned down the biggest opportunity that ever came his way in mma. I think the criticism and shit talking by mma fans got to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back