I will laugh my ass off if Cm punk becomes MW champ... haters must stop

andreicarma23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.

If he has years of BJJ training then why the fuck does he wear a rental gi?

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.
Was this really necessary?

Seriously...was it?

I will laugh as well. But just because Punk became champ.

And this should become his haters going to hate gif

Lets make a thread about a guy who has yet to have a single UFC bout and mention championship...

Listen...u can come on here and say Phil Brooks whos pushing 40 can have a shot at having a winning record but to say that punk can actuslly beat guys like bisping, leites,romero ,belfort ,mousasi,jacare,weidman or rockhold is just plain insanity...

Please, think before u post.

Don't hold your breath dude.

First he needs a new back, then a new fight, then several more fights

I thought Punk was going to fight at 170.

He showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks?

I am really curious about it, not even joking, what are you talking about ?

dude already getting back surgery plus he's 38, i want to believe he's gonna win but goddamn

Well, the only person who can make the haters stop is Phil Brooks himself, nothing else will do it.

Back