Who wants to see Yoel go free? #FreeYoel

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Am i the only one who wants this fucking monster go free and cause more havoc than he already did in the cage? He's an animal and all his fights are interesting.
tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

#FREEYOEL

he should be fined and allowed to fight without a suspension.

Probably not.

Listen my fool! If he's off-point enough to get caught then he's doing something DRASTICALLY wrong!!!

or the damn supplement WAS tainted. Either way, you snooze you lose playboy!

Gotta get up while the cock crows at dawn, nah mean?

Since it's "just" diuretics...
He should get a testing exemption.
Like Cerrone got an IV expemption

I want endless pizza and rum.

Why is he taking supplements? He's got Jesus. You don't supplement Jesus!

i say set them all free and let them do whatever they want to their bodies. juice to the gilllllls

He goofed and got caught. I don't believe any professional athlete isn't aware of what is going into their bodies.

Am i the only one who wants this fucking monster go free and cause more havoc than he already did in the cage? He's an animal and all his fights are interesting.
tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

#FREEYOEL
Lmao that Jacare fight was not interesting at all. It sucked actually. He can't strike for shit and his grappling isn't enough to be a champion. He's 40.

Good riddance, cheater

Why is he taking supplements? He's got Jesus. You don't supplement Jesus!

Lmao that Jacare fight was not interesting at all. It sucked actually. He can't strike for shit and his grappling isn't enough to be a champion. He's 40.

Good riddance, cheater
Can't strike for shit, yet kept the fight against Machida standing for 3 rounds and didn't get hit with big things by a world class striker like Machida. You have a shitty view on striking my friend.

I'm kinda split two ways about Yoel. On on ehand I'm a mark for (international) wrestling so it's great to see a guy doing well, his fights are fun, he's entertaining (not always for the 'right' reasons) and brutal, it would be awesome if he became champ, plus he's old so doesn't have much time left

on the other hand he's one of the most obvious PED cases out there and it would be a travesty if he got away with it at this stage to go out and concuss some more brains and kidneys... (well, if it's Kennedy again I'm alright with that but anyway)... so generally I say don't free him as the 'needs of sport' outweigh the needs of me to enjoy watching dat krazy kuban...

Can't strike for shit, yet kept the fight against Machida standing for 3 rounds and didn't get hit with big things by a world class striker like Machida. You have a shitty view on striking my friend.
Who has Machida out struck recently? Did he look like a world class striker against Yoel?

He can't strike. For shit. Striking is what I know.

Who has Machida out struck recently? Did he look like a world class striker against Yoel?

He can't strike. For shit. Striking is what I know.
He didn't because Yoel didn't let him. Machida outstruck Rockhold until he slipped and then he got demolished on the ground, so thats that buddy. To say Yoel's striking is shitty is a very stupid thing to say when he almost Ko-ed everyone he faced.

Yoel is always good for some craziness. He's definitely entertaining, even though he is a cheater in and out of the cage.

He didn't because Yoel didn't let him. Machida outstruck Rockhold until he slipped and then he got demolished on the ground, so thats that buddy. To say Yoel's striking is shitty is a very stupid thing to say when he almost Ko-ed everyone he faced.
His striking is bad.

Lyoto has been awful lately.against everyone. A dangerous striker, sure. Overrated and terrible as of late, though.

Back