How on earth is Conor RDA's greatest challenge?

Is Conor RDA's greatest Challenge till now?

• Total voters

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
Dude has faced stronger guys, taller guys, better-wrestling guys, same-striking-level guys... Damn it! Cerrone, Bendo, Pettis, Nate Diaz all of them have been reduced to nothing to satisfy McGregor's hype train?

giphy.gif

Uh it isn't. It's however certainly Conors biggest challenge.

Can you provide a list of people who said he is RDAs biggest challenge?

I haven't heard that said at all

I don't think fighting wise. But the possibility of losing to Connor and having Connor mock him afterwards makes the challenge for him his biggest

Well, he is the one who dethroned Aldo in 13 seconds, that gotta count for something, and yes, he probably is as no one has cracked the puzzle yet, Mendes sort of put it out there, but he couldnt finish it.

When you sign to fight Conor it's a momentous occasion.

I've studied in slow motion RDA's body language at the press conference, and watched it 5 times. He's a broken man, he certainly feels it is.

Man's going to be so shook come fight night. It's a 1st round KO, mark my words.

Well, McGregor definitely has the most dangerous hands of anyone he's faced. The only other one worth mentioning is Stephens.

I think it's because of how hungry Conor is for that second belt

Conor is more dangerous than any of the guys you listed. After Khabib he will be RDAs biggest test

Is RDA McGregor's greatest challenge?

Probably depends on who you're cheering for or what logic you apply.

Aldo was Conor's quickest KO in the UFC, but was supposed to be his hardest test. I think it's only after the fight you can really say if it is or isn't.

yeah I think this fight is going to be the one to finally put mcgregor in perspective. and it's going to be funny to hear all the excuses, all the 'I told you so's, 'i knew he'd lose to RDA, he's so one-dimensional' etc etc.

Khabib is his greatest challenge. And he won't pass that.

If Aldo had moved up prior to Connor he would have been RDA's biggest challenge, Connor mirked Aldo in under 15 seconds so yes he is 100% RDA's biggest challenge

Cowboy is trash in big money fights, Bendo now fights in a 2nd rate organization, Diaz is hit or miss, Pettis has major holes in his game. Best guy he fought was khabib and he got destroyed

Back